Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Hudson Speed Shop

Automated expense and invoice creation is a god send and huge time saver!

Waterside Collections

Setting up the app and QB for first time. Chatted Bold for a few tax set up questions and Paul called me right away. He helped through my questions quickly, super customer service!

Charliexwood

Great product! I love QuickBooks and this makes it easy to keep all my accounting in one place.

Elite Athletic Gear

Great customer service! Paul was able to resolve an issue in 10 seconds that Quickbooks couldn't figure out for over 2 days. Keep up the good work!

Prairie Wear

Challenges can happen and it is the customer service and their solutions that make the difference! In this case, we had a few challenges with integration and my Bold Representative, Paul, was able to quickly assess and fix the issue with me. FYI - you just need to open a customer service ticket and there is a super quick response or you can request a meeting online. Thanks, Bold!!!!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Lamptastic Designs

Great app, syncs my orders with Quickbooks without issue. Special shoutout to Dave who offered amazing support when I had a complex situation, great work! - Lisa

Vitaesoul Com

Great service, enthusiasm and willingness to help! and fast replies!

Thank you!!

Byoga Canada

Very useful app. Paul at Bold has been exceedingly helpful making the transition.

Tap2018

I had a problem with Shopify and QBO integration early this week. After spending hours on phone with QBO help desk, I was told nothing could be done. Luckily, I was able to get help from Alaxe who was able to pinpoint the problem in minutes and guided me through the whole process. Now, everything works beautifully. 5 star...