Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

BohoDaisy

I'm still using the free version, as our store is still very small. However, for the orders we do receive, it works out great keeping QuickBooks in sync. I manually added a SKU to my products in Shopify, that have a matching SKU on my inventory in QuickBooks, and my orders and inventory tracking all stay perfectly aligned.

The Fine Market

After a bit of back and forth, all issues we had with this app were solved, it's now working perfectly. Nirav was great at keeping in touch and staying on this until everything worked smoothly; all inventory and sales sync perfectly now, between our Shopify store and Quickbooks.

Philter Labs, Inc.

Samuel was helpful in sorting out our export issue with inventory items. Couldn't be happier with his help!

DayClocks

Good service got me through setup issues. App delivers and makes for hassle-free accounting at a reasonable price.

Steel Table Legs by Symmetry Hardware

It's way too expensive for what it does. Looking for alternatives. Also it doesn't seem to know how to handle Amazon Payments, which I didn't think would be a big deal but it turns out a lot of people like to use Amazon Payments.

It does handle Shopify Payments transactions fine. But for $20/mo? I signed on when it was free.. so now I have to figure something else out..

Update: Customer support contacted me and assured me they are working on a fix to handle Amazon Payments. They also offered me a discount while I wait for this feature.

ModeHockey

The app can be tricky to setup, but once it is done, and done correctly, this is way easier than manually entering, which leads me to why I only gave 4 stars. We have a USD and CAD store. Unfortunately this app will not work if you have a USD store, and using Quickbooks Canada version. You are unable to select a CAD income account in the app, and in Quickbooks, you cannot create a USD income account in your chart of accounts. Seems this should be a easy fix on Bolds part, since in Quickbooks you can still create USD sales receipts using a CAD income account and it converts it.

juleslosangeles

I purchased this app to sync my Shopify account with my Quickbooks Online account so that I can track inventory and sales, etc. I had a tricky time understanding the setup (importing skus into QBs) and had a lot of questions. It was challenging at first to get the assistance I wanted (I like to actually talk with someone when dealing with a new app rather than email back n forth for days/weeks) but eventually I spoke with Nick who kindly and patiently answered all my questions. I'm hopeful that it works as it should.

Largest Heart

Very Solid. It's QuickBooks the gold standard for accounting products. It's what you'd expect from them.

Trill Engraving

I run a low volume shop and am currently using the free version of "Intuit QuickBooks Online." It works exactly as described. It is a one-way data transfer (from Shopify to QB) and I've not had a problem.

The free version has a transaction limit of 30/month. I'm not exactly sure what would happen on transaction #31 and am hopeful that the transition will be seamless and trouble free.

I like that I get a transaction summary email every day.

I actually have more issues with QB Online than this application.

Tierone Apparel

We appreciate the functionality of the "FREE" tier of this app so far with keeping our books accurate to the payouts. As we continue to expand and orders increase - having to pay a monthly fee on top of everything (even as a paying Quickbooks Online customer) - and depending on what that volume is - is frustrating. I do consider those fees accommodating for the continual improvement, monitoring and support for this app independently as it provides "as-needed" functionality per business that I assume Quickbooks themselves do not have to deal with. I can't punish Bold Apps for that. I can wish there was a more thorough integration between the two (like connecting clients and customers viewable through the Shopify admin side - like the Insightly/Quickbooks integration - and viewing invoices or sales receipts that coordinate to that customer).