Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
February 5, 2021

Hamza, of Bold Commerce Merchant Success Quickbooks App, was fabulous. They were patient and diligent and helped me to solve my problem in a professional way. I would highly recommend this APP and their customer support team for a fine service.

Alpen Schatz Europe
Time spent using app: 3 months
BOLD replied February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We are so happy to hear thats Hamza provided great service quickly. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out through Live Chat should any questions come up.

Edited January 20, 2021

I've been using this app for 18 months and it has, for the most part, seamlessly exported my Shopify data to quickbooks. I had an issue with automatic discounts in Shopify not pulling through but Nikhil at Bold worked quickly to resolve it. I recommend this app to others.

Paper Cape
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
January 8, 2021

Love the app. saves so much time . I have had no issues. Customer service is great. Answer questions very promptly. Thank you.

My Rodeo Drive
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 21, 2020

I've been using this app for about 2 months. It saves me so much time. They answer all my questions in a very fast manner, and I got a lot of help from Nikhil

Staycoolnyc
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 15, 2020

I find this app very useful to check that our sales are being exported into QuickBooks correctly and the app is easy to use. Whenever I have had any queries Bold have been there to assist me, especially Nick who helped me with my latest enquiry and sorted it straight away. Thank you Nick. Your help is much appreciated.

Pretty Kitty Fashion
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 19, 2020

Very impressed with the admin and staff account feature, a real time-saver! recommend, recommend....

Essential Dress log
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 1, 2020

The App drew my attention and I recommend it. The App drew my attention and I recommend it..........

Fun Codes
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 1, 2020

Jericho was VERY helpful and quick. The only complaint is that it took 4 days for someone to return the email and schedule the call with Jericho.

Wine Globe
Time spent using app: About 5 years
August 31, 2020

Jericho was extremely helpful when I had some questions! Very thankful that their support team helped me out so quickly.

Healist Naturals
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 18, 2020

I had an issue where my orders weren't syncing properly with QuickBooks so I went on the chat and Nick was able to assist me immediately with the issue. They have friendly and easy to reach customer support!

Anemone Swim