Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

OHLOLLY

Quickbooks Sync by Bold has been very good - saving a ton of time. I had a sync issue for all orders for NJ for a couple of days now so I reached out to Bold Commerce Support. Nirav and his colleague, Brysen quickly fixed it for me; it took all but less than 5 minutes. Excellent support. I'd recommend this app.

FC Goods

Our orders stopped syncing between Shopify and QBO. QBO told me to talk to Shopify. Shopify told me to talk to Bold. Navir @ Bold gave me a simple fix and it was up and running in a second. Thank you Navir for helping me when no one else could.

annandanthony

I received excellent support from Alexa while troubleshooting my issue. Thank you again for helping me to resolve my issue.

North Rim Sealcoat

I received outstanding support with some export issues I was having. Nick was able to fix the problem quickly and now my Shopify sales are exporting to Quickbooks flawlessly. Thanks again Nick!!

Earrings by Emma

Just used their support chat and received outstanding support from Samuel(he's a ninja) and Brysen.

They received my issue, communicated with developers, got something re-mapped in the background, and were able to fix my issue.

Super impressed, that I didn't just receive generic scripted replies with no help.

The app itself is great for exporting your sales receipts each day. Just be sure to map your accounts correctly.

MilitaryThermals

This has been one of the easiest to set-up and most perfectly operating apps I've ever used. The Shopify deposits are held in the holding account until they are matched in my banking and all fees are accounted for. Barring a complicated, unique use application I don't know how you could ask for more.

Brew Lucky

I love that this takes my data from my site and dumps it directly into my QuickBooks online account! One less step for me!

www.tolmee.com

This is a great app and I appreciate Paul A. for calling and helping me with a technical issue that my shop encountered. I'm grateful that there is a simple connector between Shopify and QBO that's affordable for growing businesses. Thanks Bold.

Flower Box Wall Gardens

This app works really great! Recommended

Organic Body Essentials

Alexa was AWESOME! We had a problem with the app not exporting our refunds and coming up with an error message via email.
Contacted Shopify and got directed to Alexa who made sure that their tech support fixed the software bug (all in under 24 hours!). All we had to do was run the export again and the refunds showed up in our QuickBooks. Super pleased with how well this app is working for us by making it so much easier for our accountant to understand the transactions coming in from our website sales. And, the support we receive is beyond what we expected when we switched our website platform to Shopify and synced it with QuickBooks. Thank you - this is the way it should be . . . problem-solution-quickly!