Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trill Engraving

I run a low volume shop and am currently using the free version of "Intuit QuickBooks Online." It works exactly as described. It is a one-way data transfer (from Shopify to QB) and I've not had a problem.

The free version has a transaction limit of 30/month. I'm not exactly sure what would happen on transaction #31 and am hopeful that the transition will be seamless and trouble free.

I like that I get a transaction summary email every day.

I actually have more issues with QB Online than this application.

Tierone Apparel

We appreciate the functionality of the "FREE" tier of this app so far with keeping our books accurate to the payouts. As we continue to expand and orders increase - having to pay a monthly fee on top of everything (even as a paying Quickbooks Online customer) - and depending on what that volume is - is frustrating. I do consider those fees accommodating for the continual improvement, monitoring and support for this app independently as it provides "as-needed" functionality per business that I assume Quickbooks themselves do not have to deal with. I can't punish Bold Apps for that. I can wish there was a more thorough integration between the two (like connecting clients and customers viewable through the Shopify admin side - like the Insightly/Quickbooks integration - and viewing invoices or sales receipts that coordinate to that customer).

A Thread A Thought Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent support help when used live chat. All pretty good so far. Some random transactions did not port across to QBs from Shopify however and this caused vast confusion. Live chat assistant sorted it but we spent a long time trying to fathom why it was happening!!

The Skirt Outlet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has been helpful thus far. I just started using it and can't wait to see what it can all do! Paul was very helpful to me when I had questions regarding using it for the first time.

City Jungle Lviv

Location Ukraine

Couldn't import anything that had "special characters". In another words it doesn't support Cyrillic :-(

Hanover Strings

Time spent using app About 2 years

Paul was very helpful resolving issues related to data mapping. Thank you!

Current Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A lot of bugs but the team worked very hard to to get the problems solved!

1 3 Next