Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Wynwood Dog Food Co.

We use this app to send our sales receipts from Shopify to QBO. It works flawlessly 99% of the time. Occasionally, we create a custom product which causes an error in transmission. I was quickly able to reach the help desk and chat with Rony. Not only did he show me how to correct the error we had made, he explained how it happened and so help us avoid it from happening in the future. Very happy with the product and support.

Mon adresse civique

Pour moi tout va bien! J'ai eu un petit ''bug'' et Jordan m'a rapidement aidé à résoudre le problème! Merci !

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

App stopped syncing and created an issue but was immediaitly resolved by customer service. Thanks guys!

Recess Ops

The auto sync and manual mapping are HUGE improvements over old QB/Shopify sync apps. When things didn’t work for me Jericho from customer service walked me through a brief troubleshooting process. Cheers to BOLD for developing such a top notch functional free app.

CUP O FLORA

I'm using this app across two separate shops, and so far it is working well. The customer service is excellent. I have two pain points left:
1. Synching a single QB account with two Shopify stores
2. Matching SKUs for 'bundle' type products
Still, for a small business like mine, this app is great, as it helps me to automate the process from order in Shopify to a printed sales receipt through QB and Google. Thanks for your help. You have been wonderful!

NEVER BROKE AGAIN

Nirav was amazing always answered my questions in a timely manner. I like this app and support are always there to help.

Tail Spin Bracelets

Brysen is great, he is always professional, courteous, and responds quickly. Thank you Brysen!

Russ

OHLOLLY

Quickbooks Sync by Bold has been very good - saving a ton of time. I had a sync issue for all orders for NJ for a couple of days now so I reached out to Bold Commerce Support. Nirav and his colleague, Brysen quickly fixed it for me; it took all but less than 5 minutes. Excellent support. I'd recommend this app.

FC Goods

Our orders stopped syncing between Shopify and QBO. QBO told me to talk to Shopify. Shopify told me to talk to Bold. Navir @ Bold gave me a simple fix and it was up and running in a second. Thank you Navir for helping me when no one else could.

annandanthony

I received excellent support from Alexa while troubleshooting my issue. Thank you again for helping me to resolve my issue.