Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
July 20, 2020

I ran into a few issues with this app, but I spoke to a customer service representative, Jericho, who was extremely helpful and patient! I really appreciate the phone support.

Dooz
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 22, 2020

App does a great job exporting to QBO. When there is an issue, they are very responsive. Rony just helped with a sales tax issue we had been having. Great app!

Rare Roots
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 3, 2020

Had an issue with mapping for years with no interest from support to fix the problem until Rony. He fixed the problem and voila it works.

Chinook Marketplace powered by Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited June 1, 2020

The app is easy to setup and works seamlessly in the background. I had some trouble when I exceeded the number of automatic exports on the free plan but Rony and Rushit were quick to help out via their chat support function. I'd like to see them make the chat support link easier to find (tried the phone number first, there was a voicemail that told me to email, sent an email and received a bounce back saying to chat) but was quickly helped once I did find the chat.

Wild Valentine
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 6, 2020

This app is great, customer support is fantastic. Rony helped me out recently with my business needs syncing Shopify with Quickbooks and it has worked very well.

Town Brewery
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited August 28, 2020

We had some initial issues with the set-up but the customer service group was able to provide help getting everything set up correctly and working smoothly. Camila was very friendly and able to solve my mapping issues quickly as was everyone else I chatted with online.
I had another issue later and Naman took care of it quickly and professional. He was great!

Kingmakers
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 20, 2020

I had issues syncing shopify with Quickbooks and Rony came to the rescue! I am a novice with the technology, so Rony took the time to help me understand it clearly as well as fix the issues and gave me options along the way. Very helpful! Made my month! Excellent customer service!

Wula Drum
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
March 4, 2020

The on line chat support from this App is amazing especially Rony. Fast and fixed it quickly. Highly recommend Bold

RPM Training
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 22, 2020

I'm all about the customer service. It's impossible to get a hold of anyone on most of the apps. I like this one because I am always able to get some sort of assistant when needed. Daniel just assisted me and he was great.

The Flower Box SF
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 20, 2020

Loving this app! Saving me countless hours of inputting sales into quickbooks. Had a small issue and Jericho from support helped me so fast!

Chris's Ice Cream