Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Fella Fetch

Customer support from Parminder was excellent.

Ezequiels Healing Tools

Thank you to Alexa at Bold Commerce! She did an awesome job fixing my inventory problem. Alexa replied quickly to questions and was dedicated to helping me with the fix. Great Job!

Top Shelf Targets Llc

This app is AWESOME! Automatically creates QuickBooks online Sales Receipts from every order on Shopify, divides up the (1) product cost (2) shipping cost (3) tax cost (4) credit card processing fee, such a time saver to get these amounts automatically into the correct accounts in QuickBooks online. I would highly recommend, especially since the starter version is FREE! You only pay if you have many orders per month. LOVE IT! Also it's easy and straightforward to set up, plus the developer is responsive to emails when I asked for help with setup.

Ijeweled

great app
even I never did bookkeeping, I learn'd it quick.

www.ijeweled.com

Pilottrackhdd

Great app
www.pilottrackhdd.com

Betterthanbows Com

This app is amazing. If you are trying to keep track of you books....whats going in and out, Quickbooks is awesome.

Thanks,

Roller Derby Love

Shopify sales data straight into Quickbooks. Love it!

Elihalpin

Hey, I get it. Another fee? But, this app + QBO + Shopify is still a monster value for what you are getting. A full-fledged e-commerce business and top-tier accounting system that is easy to manage once set-up for less than $200/mo all in. The app accurately imports all my sales into the right accounts, separates taxes, and allows me to put my shipping charges into its own account. I redid my setup to not import customer data as it was redundant b/c Shopify already had it and I didn't need my QBO customer list so messy. For $10/month, I'm ok with Bold maintaining the APIs (or whatever tech jargon that I don't know about) and just making it work. Paypal integration is free but requires me to make a new receipt and deposit for each transaction so I would rather pay to have something work. I also wish that it were easier to balance the Shopify holding account as payout dates are delayed from income that it is hard to zero out. I recently just exported my "Shopify Holding" account from QBO into a spreadsheet and copied and pasted the payouts under the transactions and ran a running balance column to zero out and that got me to balance.

Essentials European Skin Care Products

I'm QuickBooks pro advisor and I believe I know that program really well. As all in the accounting community and I was pretty skeptical of QB online and especially how it handles returns and exchanges, AR, and all the payments from many scattered platforms. I did have a bad experience before with e-commerce and QuickBooks Enterprise but it was a desktop version at the time. Therefore, going into this I didn't have great expectations. So far, my e-commerce business doesn't have big volume but QB works great. It seamlessly integrates with Shopify. It updates all transactions overnight. It handles inventory changes really well. I'm pretty happy about it. I believe that the new QB is meant for e-commerce and it is the correct direction of evolution of that program.

Beloved Bath

Paul was a great help on our call today and was finally able to fix integration issues between Shopify and quickbooks. I highly recommend his expertise.