Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

North Rim Sealcoat

I received outstanding support with some export issues I was having. Nick was able to fix the problem quickly and now my Shopify sales are exporting to Quickbooks flawlessly. Thanks again Nick!!

Earrings by Emma

Update: Just got some more outstanding service from Bold through Alexa! She was super quick to respond to my emails, understood the points I was making, and helped answer my concerns. Thanks for the support Alexa!

--- First Post ---
Just used their support chat and received outstanding support from Samuel(he's a ninja) and Brysen.

They received my issue, communicated with developers, got something re-mapped in the background, and were able to fix my issue.

Super impressed, that I didn't just receive generic scripted replies with no help.

The app itself is great for exporting your sales receipts each day. Just be sure to map your accounts correctly.

MilitaryThermals

This has been one of the easiest to set-up and most perfectly operating apps I've ever used. The Shopify deposits are held in the holding account until they are matched in my banking and all fees are accounted for. Barring a complicated, unique use application I don't know how you could ask for more.

Brew Lucky

I love that this takes my data from my site and dumps it directly into my QuickBooks online account! One less step for me!

www.tolmee.com

This is a great app and I appreciate Paul A. for calling and helping me with a technical issue that my shop encountered. I'm grateful that there is a simple connector between Shopify and QBO that's affordable for growing businesses. Thanks Bold.

Flower Box Wall Gardens

This app works really great! Recommended

Organic Body Essentials

Alexa was AWESOME! We had a problem with the app not exporting our refunds and coming up with an error message via email.
Contacted Shopify and got directed to Alexa who made sure that their tech support fixed the software bug (all in under 24 hours!). All we had to do was run the export again and the refunds showed up in our QuickBooks. Super pleased with how well this app is working for us by making it so much easier for our accountant to understand the transactions coming in from our website sales. And, the support we receive is beyond what we expected when we switched our website platform to Shopify and synced it with QuickBooks. Thank you - this is the way it should be . . . problem-solution-quickly!

Fella Fetch

Customer support from Parminder was excellent.

Ezequiels Healing Tools

Thank you to Alexa at Bold Commerce! She did an awesome job fixing my inventory problem. Alexa replied quickly to questions and was dedicated to helping me with the fix. Great Job!

Top Shelf Targets Llc

This app is AWESOME! Automatically creates QuickBooks online Sales Receipts from every order on Shopify, divides up the (1) product cost (2) shipping cost (3) tax cost (4) credit card processing fee, such a time saver to get these amounts automatically into the correct accounts in QuickBooks online. I would highly recommend, especially since the starter version is FREE! You only pay if you have many orders per month. LOVE IT! Also it's easy and straightforward to set up, plus the developer is responsive to emails when I asked for help with setup.