Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Blue Otter Polarized

Fantastic app, incredible support!
With updates continually occurring there is a need for excellent customer service along with bright minds behind them punching the buttons to correct any errors that may occur. Bold provides just that. They will allow you to speak directly with support to resolve any technical details.

I am very happy with their service!

Trail Forty

If you need to delegate and automate this year this is the tool to help you scale! This service integrates well making it an effective tool.

TRAILFORTY.com

Godashdot Pxs

Paul Arthur was extremely helpful today. My app was not syncing properly with my quickbooks account and Paul knew the problem right away and fixed it. He also explained the new plans coming up for payment of the app. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone using shopify and quickbooks. The customer service is excellent! Thank you Paul!

Fwreshbeauty

my favorite, love the ability of this app

Locals Living Like Tourists

Great app for syncing QBO to Shopify! Great Customer service!

Atc Clothing

Has been working great for me so far will update if needed.

Trash Amps

This app is such a life saver. It is very straightforward to setup and use, I no longer have to manually add sales receipts and Shopify fees manually to QuickBooks online. I have seen other apps similar to this one, except that they require a monthly payment of $30, so the fact that this one is free - what a find! It works perfectly and the customer support is very helpful, I have contacted them to ask a few questions during the setup process and they replied very quickly with the answers. I highly recommend this app!

Southern Chique Boutique

Paul Was very helpful at cleaning up some issues with my inventory upload. He even called me to go through everything and make sure I had all my questions answered. Support was helpful Thanks Paul!

Candid K Nines Treats

Excellent app, works great, easy to set-up and syncs our Shopify sales to QuickBooks seamlessly. And the best party, it's FREE!

Govedia Test 3

So far the app is working great. All data is getting imported properly. This app really saves us time and works as advertised.