Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Waylens

Had an issue with QB connection and the Bold people quickly figured out the problem. Jericho walked me through the steps to fix it and everything works perfectly now. Thank you!

Granolust

Quickbooks Sync by Bold is super easy to use and the support from the Bold team (Jericho especially) was stellar! Highly recommend.

Satsuma Designs

Honesty, I could not run my business without BOLD's QBO app! Please help yourself and get this to seamlessly do your own books! Nikhil was amazing with a quick fix on a known Shopify bug. SO helpful and fast! Jericho and Alexa were on it! Quick diagnosis led to an easy fix. Really appreciated their quick turn and collaboration was seamless. Thank you!

Caveman Coffee Co

Jericho was great. He worked with me over a couple of days trying to sort out the problem I was having trying to get sales exported from Shopify to QB online, one incorrectly entered sales receipt kept causing an error and cancelling the export. He was totally patient with me and finally came up with a quick fix and I am now back up to date. Caroline

BANKS JOURNAL

Bold Commerce Merchant Success rep, Nikhil, saved my day again! We had another issue relating to the State sales tax, and this issue stopped the export function to work. Once again, Nikhil resolved the complex State tax issue within few hours. When you know that there is someone like Nikhil who will take care of the issue, your loyalty to the application will not be replaceable. Hands down to Nikhil.

Blue Sky Outfitter

Their customer service is great. Especially in the chat feature located on their website. Rony and Chintan were extremely helpful.

Giftkosher

Great app and excellent service! The team is always available and will go above and beyond to make sure you are helped. Extremely satisfied.

NeriticDiving

Ankur and Jericho were able to solve a problem that I’ve been having for months now. It’s taken me hours with other quickbooks reps. They crushed it in 30 minutes.

Bio-Sil South Africa

I had a problem with this app exporting Invoices and Rajni and Jordan were very patient with me to help me resolve the issue.

Wynwood Dog Food Co.

We use this app to send our sales receipts from Shopify to QBO. It works flawlessly 99% of the time. Occasionally, we create a custom product which causes an error in transmission. I was quickly able to reach the help desk and chat with Rony. Not only did he show me how to correct the error we had made, he explained how it happened and so help us avoid it from happening in the future. Very happy with the product and support.