Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Govedia Test 3

So far the app is working great. All data is getting imported properly. This app really saves us time and works as advertised.

High Velocity Arms

Works great with little effort, saves me a bunch of time. Highly recommend!!

Miss Cellaneous Crafty Bits

A must have if you're using quickBooks, integrates seamlessly.

Sa Argus Laser Supplies

Paul was great!! He assisted me in solving my problem quickly and efficiently. Two thumbs up!

Ifht

Listen here, normie. I've been learning how to do my own books for my online Shopify business and this app is an absolute dream. No - dream is an understatement. This shit is a cosmological marvel. As of now, everything seems to be running flawlessly and pretty much automatic. YES. AUTOMATIC. I can literally be shredding my Razor Scooter over to the 7-11 down the street to get a Big Gulp sized orange Crush, while this app is doing the boring-ass grown-up grunt-work for me. Admittedly, I did manage to royally f*ck up a whole year's worth of transactions by exporting them into the incorrect QB accounts, forcing me to delete all transactions with a third party app and re-export from scratch. And unfortunately, this app is so damn accurate that it refused to export a transaction that had already been previously exported by it's half-witted user. It literally refused to make a duplicate export cause my dumb ass couldn't figure out how to use it correctly the first time around. But then, almost out of nowhere, a red-haired angel by the name of Alexa flew down from the gates of Heaven aka Bold customer service and with a flick of her magical programmer wand, turned my epic fail into an EPIC CLIENT SUCCESS and just like that... my problems melted away like a snowman on Canada Day in Saskatoon. Listen here kiddo, if a normie like me can figure it out, a normie like you can figure it out too. So quit reading these reviews and download this shit NOW. Seriously, who needs a bookkeeper? This quickbooks thing has me feeling so intellectual that I'm seriously considering backing out of this whole YouTube thing to pursue being an accountant.

My Pleasure Points

It has been working seamlessly.

Hudson Speed Shop

Automated expense and invoice creation is a god send and huge time saver!

Waterside Collections

Setting up the app and QB for first time. Chatted Bold for a few tax set up questions and Paul called me right away. He helped through my questions quickly, super customer service!

Charliexwood

Great product! I love QuickBooks and this makes it easy to keep all my accounting in one place.

Elite Athletic Gear

Great customer service! Paul was able to resolve an issue in 10 seconds that Quickbooks couldn't figure out for over 2 days. Keep up the good work!