Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Uk Race Support

I've been holding off writing this review hoping the support team would sort the problem out but no such luck. So I have to say don't buy this app its a waste of time if you are VAT registered as it doesn't work!
Before we went VAT reg all was fine and every night the sales from Shopify would be sucked into QB and a invoice created. Once we click the 'All Taxes are included in prices' option the link was broke and we get the same error message every night 'You must select a product/service or an account for each split line with either an amount or a billable customer.'
So now I have to manually put every invoice into QB. Ball ache and time consuming.

Happy Earth Tea

Awfully disappointed that we are being forced to pay for this integration. As another seller noted, we already pay Shopify and QB separately for their services. Now, without any warning Bold has taken over, and it is forcing us to pay $30 a month for merely passing on the transactions. Of course Shopify is no bystander. They can now enjoy payment for a function which should have been native to the platform. Feels like extortion.

Strongbodyapparel

Doesn't work and they have Zero support. It stopped working and we have tried contacting support multiple times, we just keep getting the run around. They eventually closed our case despite never resolving the issue, or communicating with us.

Beau Belle Littles

Super frustrated that the minimum for a "free" account is 30 orders a month. I get you need to charge for a service that needs to be maintained, but more apps with a fee to add to my shopify store. Great....

Course Et Cie

Very frustrated to see an added charge for the syncing between Shopify and Quickbooks.

Green Truck Trailer Parts And Service

I'm too disappointed to pay yet another monthly fee. Like it wasn't enough to pay Shopify and QuickBooks, now I have to pay to sync data between two. I think it's time to look somewhere else for more affordable solutions.

Carlymegan

very disappointed and frustrated that I not only pay shopify and quickbooks online per month for my business but NOW will have to pay at least $10 a month for a simple AUTOMATED sync between my shop and my accounting. thanks, but no thanks to their new special features they are trying to pass off as a perk of this "upgrade". There should be at least a grandfather claus with their current users, you can't NOW add additional fees for something that has been free for yrs. that is just bad, BAD business. As a small business, every monthly fee matters and adds up quickly. I will be looking elsewhere for my accounting software needs, and will NOT support any other apps managed by BOLD.

Blaze For Daze At

How frustrating! Literally just got everything on QuickBooks setup and working properly with my online ecommerce business after 5 months. That's not the frustrating part, the frustrating part is that now they decide they are charging more money to integrate! Are u kidding me? I already pay shopify AND QuickBooks a monthly fee! I decided to go with both of these platforms because the made the best sense for a start up business selling 30-50 items per month. There should be a grandfathered in clause or something because this is complete bs and not to mention bait and switch. Shopify and BOLD will be losing my business in the near future and I will not be recommending either, (rather discouraging people)

Dexterity Brand

What a joke! One of the reasons I choose Quickbooks Online was because of the free integration with Shopify. Quickbooks handed over management of the integration to BOLD who now are going to charge substantial fees for the integration - I'll look elsewhere thanks very much. Will need to review if I'm using anything by BOLD and probably will delete after this cash grab. Will also consider changing online accounting packages and probably move to MYOB since it's an Aussie company and I need to factor this syncing cost now.

This could be one of the worst decisions Intuit Quickbooks could have made for their business. The cost free integration was a big drawcard compared to their competitors.

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Did not work with my version of Quickbooks. (Self Employed, online version). Had this been specified before hand, I would have never tried to install this app. When I contacted customer service because I was unable to get it set up, they let me know that it would not work and I was told that I would not be charged since I couldn't use the app. However, I got my bill today and I was in fact charged for it, an app that I could not use at all. Would like a refund.

Normally this is a great company. I just wish this information had been known beforehand, and I would not be charged for something I could not use or even set up. Especially since customer service said that I would not be charged.