Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Dexterity Brand

What a joke! One of the reasons I choose Quickbooks Online was because of the free integration with Shopify. Quickbooks handed over management of the integration to BOLD who now are going to charge substantial fees for the integration - I'll look elsewhere thanks very much. Will need to review if I'm using anything by BOLD and probably will delete after this cash grab. Will also consider changing online accounting packages and probably move to MYOB since it's an Aussie company and I need to factor this syncing cost now.

This could be one of the worst decisions Intuit Quickbooks could have made for their business. The cost free integration was a big drawcard compared to their competitors.

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Did not work with my version of Quickbooks. (Self Employed, online version). Had this been specified before hand, I would have never tried to install this app. When I contacted customer service because I was unable to get it set up, they let me know that it would not work and I was told that I would not be charged since I couldn't use the app. However, I got my bill today and I was in fact charged for it, an app that I could not use at all. Would like a refund.

Normally this is a great company. I just wish this information had been known beforehand, and I would not be charged for something I could not use or even set up. Especially since customer service said that I would not be charged.

Shift Knobs

Bait and switch. I realize it costs money to provide these services but with Shopify being a major ecommerce platform, Intuit/QB should provide this service to their paying customers. Bold took over managing the app and it went from free to $30/mo. I think the pricing is absurd for a small business to transfer sales data. I hope they rethink their model. I get paying that if you're syncing inventory and more complex accounting but I send over 40-50 orders a month which I can't justify spending $30/mo to do. I think the bad practice was Intuit offered this for free and then pulled a switch on it's customers. If anyone has recommendations on a web-based accouting system that integrates to Shopify for free, please let me know!

Guarded Goods

Absolutely terrible business practice to have a standard and basic app that is free and then decide to impose a fee on customers. Absolutely abhorrent. Bold Apps will no longer be getting my $60+ a month and I encourage others to do the same.

Fingers Duke

We were loving having our Shopify connected to our Quickbooks, but we just received word that there was going to be a fee imposed on us. We have been using the feature for a couple of years, and it is part of the reason we switched to Shopify in the first place. Despite the fact that we really don't do a ton of sales per month, since they are charging per interaction with Quickbooks, it looks like that automatically puts us in the $30 PER MONTH range, and we will not be having it. This development also brings into question our commitment to Shopify in the first place.

Oyomart

I am unable to sync my shopify products with quickbooks. Please help.

Valientegoods

This app is terrible if you are brick and mortar or have any in person sales using a POS. All sales made in person do not sync to QB because the customer information is not there. only 3 orders synced for me instead of 200+ many (not all) of which were online orders. None of the online orders synced despite them appearing as "paid". When contacting support they did get back to me quickly but said the app will only populate transactions marked as paid... but a lot of paid transactions/orders had not been visible to me on QB. Really disappointed, a complete waste of money.

Sky Manufacturing

Ever since BOLD has taken this app over it has been a complete joke.

Have been dealing with many integration issues and missing info not being brought over from shopify. Have been working with bold since september to no avail. Since we have been having those issues, many other issues have risen and now it is slowing down multiple areas of my business causing extra problems and costing me more money.

Good luck trying to get ahold of them on the phone, every option sends you to a voicemail. They are very unresponsive in emails and the longer this problem has gone on, the less i hear from them.

They used to give me a 2 week deadline as to when it would be looked at or fixed, now they don't contact me at all until i email multiple times after waiting a month. Going on close to 5 months now without any solutions.

Pillsy

Most of the data imported successfully, but it's creating an issue within Quickbooks when I try to update older duplicate expenses. I can't tell if this is a bug or what. Needs far better documentation and explanation!

Hunt Bikes

huge trouble getting app to Sync with Shopify!!!!!

nearly 4hrs talking to support line between quick books and shopify and it still doesnt work

at this stage i would not recommend for shopify syncing!!