Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Tristin Elizabeth Llc

This app doens't sync correctly, it's causing me major issues

Forest Creek Naturals

Software did what it said it would do, however the trial is extremely misleading. I signed up for the 30 day trial to see if this would work the way I needed it to for my company. At the time of sign up, the program was 10$ a month. After completing the trial, the software tried to force me into a package for 27$ a month. After calling customer service, they said there was no way around it and I gave up all options for discounts by registering for the trial. Now, all the book keeping I have completed during the month is being held hostage because I refuse to pay 27$ for an automated check register. No where during the trial sign up was there anything that lead me to believe I would have to pay almost 200% more a month for the program. I will be deleting this from my shop and not recommending it to anyone in the future.

Hockey Card

Garbage app...Doesn't export. Freezes every time.

Wilkes Riley

a large amount of our sales transactions are not being exported into QB's online. We are spending far too many hours just reconciling. The developer needs to think through the logic of the end user, this clearly is not the case.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next