Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
Edited June 24, 2018

great app
even I never did bookkeeping, I learn'd it quick.

www.ijeweled.com

www.pilottrackhdd.com

Pilottrackhdd
Time spent using app: 23 days
May 31, 2018

This app is amazing. If you are trying to keep track of you books....whats going in and out, Quickbooks is awesome.

Thanks,

Betterthanbows Com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 2, 2018

Shopify sales data straight into Quickbooks. Love it!

Roller Derby Love
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 27, 2018

Hey, I get it. Another fee? But, this app + QBO + Shopify is still a monster value for what you are getting. A full-fledged e-commerce business and top-tier accounting system that is easy to manage once set-up for less than $200/mo all in. The app accurately imports all my sales into the right accounts, separates taxes, and allows me to put my shipping charges into its own account. I redid my setup to not import customer data as it was redundant b/c Shopify already had it and I didn't need my QBO customer list so messy. For $10/month, I'm ok with Bold maintaining the APIs (or whatever tech jargon that I don't know about) and just making it work. Paypal integration is free but requires me to make a new receipt and deposit for each transaction so I would rather pay to have something work. I also wish that it were easier to balance the Shopify holding account as payout dates are delayed from income that it is hard to zero out. I recently just exported my "Shopify Holding" account from QBO into a spreadsheet and copied and pasted the payouts under the transactions and ran a running balance column to zero out and that got me to balance.

Elihalpin
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 25, 2018

I'm QuickBooks pro advisor and I believe I know that program really well. As all in the accounting community and I was pretty skeptical of QB online and especially how it handles returns and exchanges, AR, and all the payments from many scattered platforms. I did have a bad experience before with e-commerce and QuickBooks Enterprise but it was a desktop version at the time. Therefore, going into this I didn't have great expectations. So far, my e-commerce business doesn't have big volume but QB works great. It seamlessly integrates with Shopify. It updates all transactions overnight. It handles inventory changes really well. I'm pretty happy about it. I believe that the new QB is meant for e-commerce and it is the correct direction of evolution of that program.

Essentials European Skin Care Products
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 9, 2018

Paul was a great help on our call today and was finally able to fix integration issues between Shopify and quickbooks. I highly recommend his expertise.

Beloved Bath
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 8, 2018

Fantastic app, incredible support!
With updates continually occurring there is a need for excellent customer service along with bright minds behind them punching the buttons to correct any errors that may occur. Bold provides just that. They will allow you to speak directly with support to resolve any technical details.

I am very happy with their service!

Blue Otter Polarized
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 8, 2018

If you need to delegate and automate this year this is the tool to help you scale! This service integrates well making it an effective tool.

TRAILFORTY.com

Trail Forty
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 7, 2018

Paul Arthur was extremely helpful today. My app was not syncing properly with my quickbooks account and Paul knew the problem right away and fixed it. He also explained the new plans coming up for payment of the app. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone using shopify and quickbooks. The customer service is excellent! Thank you Paul!

Godashdot Pxs