Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Atc Clothing

Has been working great for me so far will update if needed.

Trash Amps

This app is such a life saver. It is very straightforward to setup and use, I no longer have to manually add sales receipts and Shopify fees manually to QuickBooks online. I have seen other apps similar to this one, except that they require a monthly payment of $30, so the fact that this one is free - what a find! It works perfectly and the customer support is very helpful, I have contacted them to ask a few questions during the setup process and they replied very quickly with the answers. I highly recommend this app!

Southern Chique Boutique

Paul Was very helpful at cleaning up some issues with my inventory upload. He even called me to go through everything and make sure I had all my questions answered. Support was helpful Thanks Paul!

Candid K Nines Treats

Excellent app, works great, easy to set-up and syncs our Shopify sales to QuickBooks seamlessly. And the best party, it's FREE!

Govedia Test 3

So far the app is working great. All data is getting imported properly. This app really saves us time and works as advertised.

High Velocity Arms

Works great with little effort, saves me a bunch of time. Highly recommend!!

Miss Cellaneous Crafty Bits

A must have if you're using quickBooks, integrates seamlessly.

Sa Argus Laser Supplies

Paul was great!! He assisted me in solving my problem quickly and efficiently. Two thumbs up!

Ifht

Listen here, normie. I've been learning how to do my own books for my online Shopify business and this app is an absolute dream. No - dream is an understatement. This shit is a cosmological marvel. As of now, everything seems to be running flawlessly and pretty much automatic. YES. AUTOMATIC. I can literally be shredding my Razor Scooter over to the 7-11 down the street to get a Big Gulp sized orange Crush, while this app is doing the boring-ass grown-up grunt-work for me. Admittedly, I did manage to royally f*ck up a whole year's worth of transactions by exporting them into the incorrect QB accounts, forcing me to delete all transactions with a third party app and re-export from scratch. And unfortunately, this app is so damn accurate that it refused to export a transaction that had already been previously exported by it's half-witted user. It literally refused to make a duplicate export cause my dumb ass couldn't figure out how to use it correctly the first time around. But then, almost out of nowhere, a red-haired angel by the name of Alexa flew down from the gates of Heaven aka Bold customer service and with a flick of her magical programmer wand, turned my epic fail into an EPIC CLIENT SUCCESS and just like that... my problems melted away like a snowman on Canada Day in Saskatoon. Listen here kiddo, if a normie like me can figure it out, a normie like you can figure it out too. So quit reading these reviews and download this shit NOW. Seriously, who needs a bookkeeper? This quickbooks thing has me feeling so intellectual that I'm seriously considering backing out of this whole YouTube thing to pursue being an accountant.

My Pleasure Points

It has been working seamlessly.