Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
BOLD
2.8
March 18, 2022

First off, this app worked fine to start with and then suddenly stopped working. My bookkeeper didn't notify me right away so I was paying for months and was not getting the service. The problem - suddenly for some unknown reason one of the CRA tabs for taxes wasn't correct so instead of notifying me that it was no longer syncing with QB, they just kept charging me? Why on earth would you have an app that works and then stops and keep charging me?

Colleen's Chocolates
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 3, 2020

Im confused. I talked with the QB people and they do not recognize this app..I just wanted to ensure i was setup correctly

Innitiwear
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited June 15, 2020

Overall a nice tool. There are a few annoying holes in this app, though, such as not accounting for gift cards (not purchased gift cards, but rather issued gift cards), not ignoring cancelled sales transactions ( this is a big problem that constantly throws off our inventory counts in QBO). It also literally takes about an hour (I am not exaggerating) to load the mappings in the app. Lastly, this app / integration does NOT account for bundles. If you sell bundles you're out of luck; you will need to enter the bundle transactions manually. Overall, I feel like the software is not very robust and it lacks transparency in terms of account mappings. After 18 months of use, I am actively looking for a better alternative.

Bottles & Burps
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 14, 2019

Many of our sales transactions were not imported correctly (products were duplicated as "non-inventory items" and not taken out of our inventory). Some customer names were also duplicated with a "-1" after their name. This is a frustrating problem, and after reading reviews I see many other companies have the same issue. That being said, Nirav C. has been very very helpful in fixing this issue. Hopefully things will run smoothly from here on out.

CURE by WCC
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 28, 2018

I have used QB for a couple years now. I like the way the system works. Although I consider that they have increased too much their fees for the site itself, transfers, etc.

STIVALI