Automatic Daily Sync
Automatically imports your orders, inventory and your products from Shopify to Quickbooks everyday!
Full Order Details
Each order you export from Shopify into QuickBooks will automatically include all line items, shipping and taxes.
Sync your orders to Quickbooks and take advantage of their powerful and beautiful reports.
About Quickbooks Sync by Bold
Automatically sync your Shopify orders to your QuickBooks Online account and enjoy seamless financial reporting with just a couple of clicks.
Automatic Daily Sync
Quickly and easily import all your orders and refunds from Shopify into QuickBooks Online. You can choose to automatically sync order data and export historical data from your Shopify account.
Automatically sync your Shopify Payments payouts and fees with your QuickBooks Online.
Each order you export from Shopify into QuickBooks will automatically include all line items, shipping, and taxes. Quickbooks integrates with Shopify to offer refunds on line items, shipping and taxes.
Sync Product + Inventory Levels
Import products and inventory levels from Quickbooks Online into Shopify.
We’ll automatically set up new tax agencies and their associated tax rate based on your imported orders. You can also set a primary tax agency for where you most regularly do business, and you can easily run a report to see how much you owe in taxes.
Select an existing account or create a new one to import your order information into. Including the ability to classify your gift card sales in a liability account. You can also put all of your Shopify sales into a single account if you choose.
- QuickBooks Payments
$0.15 every additional order over 200, max charge $99.99
$0.10 every additional order over 500, max charge $99.99
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Lake Life Caesar Co.
Quick to help answer my questions and solve any issues I had ! Great customer service:) Grateful for the help.
Appreciate the kind words. We're always happy to help solve any issue. Thanks for choosing Bold.
Boutique OMG Camping!
Hamza was very helpful to solve my problem of synchronization. The app still have some issues with taxes, ans sync, but I would give 5* for support.
Appreciate the kind words. Kudos have been passed along to Hamza. Thank you for choosing Bold.
App does not work well in Canada here are the issues that i have found so far
1. App does not work well with automatic discounts sometimes they get transfer to QB sometimes not
2. Taxes is a mess, sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. If you have different taxes lets say your product only charges GST but for Shipping you need to charge the whole HST or QST the app does not recognize this.
3. Taxes again, if your order has different types of taxes for different products, one is only charged GST other only HST, etc etc. Does not work either the app send to QB whichever rate they want.
4. Shipping taxes and discounts work sometimes.
5. It took me several months to notice this and i had to go one by one on my transactions in QB fixing the taxes that this app decided to put on each transaction (it was a mess)
6. Reached out to them for support and they only said that they are AWARE of some issues with Canadian Taxes, that was several months ago and at least as of today June 2, 2021 the issue has not been resolved. If your store is very simple with no discounts, promotions, automatic discounts, Taxes, then this app might work... but might only. Hope this helps to future customers