QuickBooks Online , 36 条评论

• 11% 的评分是 3 星
  • 3% 的评分是 2 星
  • 64% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月19日

This is crap...I was happily paying a subscription fee for the previous version. This one has completely screwed all of my reporting.

Rhonny K.
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月3日

It does not pull in orders that are not from the "Online Store" sales channel. This channel selection is not available as part of the configuration. I even upgraded my QBO account thinking I needed to add another sales channel (a term used in both systems, but mean different things).

Since it does not pull in all my sales, it's useless.

eSteamed Saunas
2个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月18日

BEWARE!! dont connect it to your store. Its impossible to disconnect even when calling quickbooks and following all the steps. Save yourself from an accounting mess, it double records transactions.

Lovepray jewelry
9个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月22日

This is an entirely useless "connector." It doesn't connect any useful information. It doesn't bring the items sold over in a way that shows up in quickbooks reporting nor does it bring customer information over.

Factory UTV
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月9日

Doesn't bring in transactions from POS, and anything with net terms is also missing. Does not record the SKUs sold, it lists every sale as "shopify sales item". I'm paying for the most expensive QBO to track inventory, what a waste of time.

Smarty Pants Paper Co.
8个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月22日

Why do 3rd party companies have better solutions? This is an embarrassing integration, totally unfinished and inadequate.

HPEVS
大约2小时 人在使用应用
2023年10月5日

There are too many problems with this app to list. The three huge ones I've discovered so far are: 1) no app transactions other than credit card transactions are transferred. So no cash, checks, gift certificate, gift card, etc. 2) Although sales tax expenses are captured in the (credit card) transactions, they are not mapped correctly, so if I go to the Sales Tax page, it shows that zero sales tax is due, along with a long list of "Overdue" sales tax bills for $0, and there is no clear way to resolve this. 3)No inventory sync. Enough said.

The biggest problem though, is that there is nobody on the support team who knows more than any Shopify user about how to resolve these issues. I've spent hours on the phone with a QBO "expert" who was reading from the same online articles that I am more than capable of finding and reading. That's far less than I expect of an app that I would pay (way too much) for, if I was planning on continuing. I've invested weeks in this and I'm about to end my trial subscription. Complete waste of my time, as well as that of the QBO certified bookkeeper I hired to help with this transition.

Green Mountain Yarn & Fiber
20天 人在使用应用
2023年9月12日

What a waste , it's bring skues in from shopify ( maybe 10% of the total skues) , however it's being set as none inventory , dose not bring cost (only few came with cost) it have all the filds , however it's not being mapped correctly, and qb support stating the app do not support sku import , instead of just doing a decent integration, they just left it as unfinished , very horrible , they just lost my account for qb online, went back to qb desktop

NYCK - New York City Kicks
2个月 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2023年6月26日

THIS SUCKS!! Check and Cash transactions aren't transferred over for deposits. Quickbooks has a Shopify app that only supports e-commerce selling and I thought that surely Shopify would have a solution because we use Shopify for our POS and our online store. NOPE!!! On my own again and I’ve invested all this time and money into setting up QB Online and making sure that all my platforms (Shopify, eBay and Etsy) are integrated which it comes at a cost of another app. just to have these integrated. Plus an additional app (Better Reports) that costs more money so I can get any type of report that isn’t the basic useless information for financials that is generated in Shopify analytics. But I still have to enter each and every cash and check sale as a manual entry. How can this seem fair to us as Shopify sellers? Why don’t you provide adequate information or the ability to do bookkeeping. This is a huge problem. Especially for all the businesses that switched from QB POS to Shopify. Any sale made in Shopify should be able to be imported into QB, not just the sales that a customer uses a credit card to pay with. Not every seller is just an e-commerce seller, you offer retail POS system, it seems to me that you would offer the basic functionality of importing this information into one any of the major bookkeeping programs. WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?
Oh wait,I know the answer to that… You understand my frustration and.you’ll be happy to mention it to the developers for them to consider. I’ve been told that more times than I have hairs in my head from Shopify’s support.

Goodman's Interiors & Antiques
4个月 人在使用应用
2024年2月5日

this does not pull in sales receipts with product info. So if you track inventory in quickbooks, it will not reduce your inventory when you sell an item. Unfortunately I disconnected the old version from OneSaas and now I am not able to reconnect OneSaas. What a disaster!

Chocolate and Steel