QuickHunt‑Social Proofing

QuickHunt‑Social Proofing

by WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd

Smart Bar+Sales Pop up+QuickView+Social Sharing+Trust Badges

My Real Feelings

Amazing, this app does what it says: fast, clean, with a lot of features, and their customer service is the best. I send a message requesting them to install the code for me and I went to sleep when I waked up it was done. Also, all these credibility logos options showing in the quick view give buyers a lot of confidence to purchase from your store.

Tshirtfella Store

Working like a breeze! Also very responsive support that can make everything happen! I asked for revisions and edit on the app and it is made less than 24 hours!

Winnky

So so happy that I've instaled this app. It makes my web more convenient and sipmly for customers.
The team very quickly set the code to my theme and I am extremely satisfied with your work.
Highly recomended!

Azah

Tried a lot of different apps but this is the one that finally worked with my store. Kudos to the team who promptly helped me with a customization as well. Would definitely recommend this to any store owner.

Gralen Company

This Quick View app is very intuitive and looks very clean. You can tell it's properly developed. I also needed help with a little modification and their support provided the solution in no time at all. Highly recommended!

Perfect Floor Design

The app is great. The support team deserves 6 Stars if I can do so because they were very accommodating in my request to change few things around to make it work in my site. Definitely will recommend this app for anyone that is in need of "Quick View" in their products listing. Thank you.

pysjn

Great app. Helpful people. 5 stars.
I got help from the start with implementation and every change I needed. Very recommended.

plumbhub.co.uk

Cannot emphasise how good this app is for such a low cost. We list a lot of expensive products in variants and before this app, customers had to go through to each product page to see if the variant they were searching for was stocked. Now, using this app, the buyer can find this out in seconds without leaving the product list page, meaning higher chance of conversion.

The support team have responded to 5 different requests I've asked for within an hour of installing the app and this is really rare for an app so cheap that will definitely benefit your store. 5*

Florencio De Royale Fashion

They provided excellent service when I could not figure out how to implement their work on my site. I highly recommend.

BarneyCools

Great App & Great support. They were quick to reply and assisted with a few custom styling requirements.