Prehook: Quiz Funnels

Prehook: Quiz Funnels

by Prehook

Drive Revenue and Capture More Leads with Interactive Quizzes

Rule Of Threads

I used this app as a quiz/selection tool to filter my apparel items on the site for customers and it is PERFECT! There were a few technical problems at first but the team worked really hard at resolving the issue and they did with consistent communication. They even followed up when I forgot to respond. I highly recommend this app!

July 22, 2021

We're so thrilled that the quiz is working perfectly for you! Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate your support and vote of confidence. Looking forward to helping more men find the perfect shirt at Rule of Threads!

Beya Made

I'm using Prehook as a lead funnel and WOW does it perform! It can be a little tricky/time consuming to set up, however Gen and team have been absolutely incredible with customer service and have helped me perfect my quiz, so don't be afraid to reach out if you get stuck. My mind is totally blown by the amount of customer data that's now pouring into my ESP...it almost seems too good to be true. DOWNLOAD THIS APP! You won't regret it.

July 1, 2021

That is so awesome to hear, we're thrilled to learn that you are seeing results already!

Indeed, the customer insights gained through the quiz (and integrated with Klaviyo/Omnisend) can be quite powerful indeed.

Looking forward to seeing more of your success with Prehook!

BluShark

I really enjoyed using this app and playing around with all the different features. The quiz funnel app is organized and clear and ready to help you. What I appreciate the most though is Gen, the creator. He cares a lot about user satisfaction and will dedicate his time to help them.

June 29, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you on the strategy and how Prehook can address your needs. Excited to see what a quiz can do for BluShark!

shopscentlab

This app is user friendly and easy to use but more than that, the customer service is the BEST I have ever recieved. Gen, the founder hopped on a call with me to talk about my use case & helped me think through/brainstorm a solution. When you use prehook, it's more than just an app. You get a partner.

June 29, 2021

Wow, thank you very much for your comments! We definitely aspire to be partners with the merchants, so we really appreciate you acknowledging that. Thanks, excited to see how Prehook is the solution to building out custom candles!

Violet Healthcare

this is great. really happy there is a free version so that i dont have to pay octane ai which is super expensive compared to you. thanks for building this app.

May 6, 2021

You are most welcome, we are glad that you are finding Prehook helpful to your growth. Excited to see your continued success!

The Spoiled Mama

I cannot stress enough how happy we are to have found Prehook: Quiz funnels. Prehook offers so many robust features that made our quiz not only look amazing but truly conveyed our brand's voice. Creating this quiz seemed pretty daunting at first, but Co-founder Gen Furukawa is a wealth of knowledge and helped guide us every step of the way. He even helped build us a sample quiz! You can find us at https://www.thespoiledmama.com/.

May 4, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for the review! we are thrilled that you are getting value out of this....it's been so fun helping build out the quiz strategy for Spoiled Mama. Can't wait to see the continued success!

Math Twist

I really like how this app helps me qualify and segment out my leads. It's helped drive a nice increase in ROI on email marketing campaigns. I've tried a few other quiz builders before, and this one by far was the simplest to get started and get some quiz funnels up and running! Nice job on the UX. I would love to see the app develop to be able to make more AI type product recommendations down the road. I.e., it would be really cool if, based on the customers profile, it can just provide them a recommendation for a high converting product that matches that profile at the end of the quiz.

May 4, 2021

Yessss! that is a great idea on "intelligent" product recommendations, and something that we have in the works in the future. our primary goal is to help merchants drive more sales through the quiz funnel, so we are thrilled to hear your increased ROI on email marketing campaigns. Thanks for trying Prehook and sharing your feedback!

Magicbabybowl

I used this app as a way to generate engaged leads for my stores. It worked like a charm! The leads I got from using the quiz funnels converted at a much higher rate than from the more generic email popup forms I was using before. Highly recommend!!

May 4, 2021

That is so great to hear that you are getting an increased conversion rate on your quiz takers. Thanks for using Prehook and sharing your feedback!

Velpure

After researching a few other quiz platforms, I decided on Prehook: Quiz Funnels because of its tight integration with Shopify and Klaviyo. Co-founder Gen Furukawa has been incredibly helpful and responsive to my questions, so I can't fault the support. One of my questions was did Prehook have conditional logic, and Gen told me they were planning to implement the feature soon, and he now tells me they'll be rolling it out next week. He also built a sample quiz for me, and had some great suggestions. I don't have my first quiz live yet, but the UI seems really intuitive so far, and the app developers seem committed to continually improving what is already a very decent quiz app. Did I mention that it is incredible value compared to other quiz platforms - and free for up to 600 engagements per month?

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the thorough and thoughtful review! We have spent a LOTTTT of time with quizzes, and love doing it, so it has been great fun to see how Velpure can drive growth with a quiz. Looking forward to seeing your continued growth!

PS: conditional logic is going live today!

She's Birdie

This is the best quiz app we've used! It's helped us capture more leads and increase site revenue that is definitely incremental. 11/10!

April 29, 2021

We're thrilled to hear that--this is our main main metric of success: helping merchants increase revenue and accelerate list growth. thanks for using Prehook!

Previous 1 3