Product Quiz Maker by Prehook

Product Quiz Maker by Prehook | Reviews

by Prehook

100% ROI Guarantee To Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales

McKenzie's Meats

Prehook is a great tool if you want to engage with your traffic and capture their preferences and email address. We have a prehook quiz at the top of our home page and we're collecting more data than ever before. Prehook are real people, you can reach out and chat with Gen the co-founder and he'll personally support you. Looking forward to growing our relationship with Prehook.

August 23, 2021

We are looking forward to growing the relationship with you as well -- we're thrilled to hear about the data that you're gathering with the quiz and ability to engage your customers! Thanks so much for partnering with us!

Hair Craft Co.

Best Quiz app. We needed to create a quiz that gave us the ability to have strong creative, create multiple quiz funnels, and gave our customers the best rules and conditions to deliver the product that was actually best for them based on their quiz results. This product has been huge for our business and we've had mass customers share how this help improve their customer experience. Also integrates with klayvio perfectly

August 12, 2021

Thanks for the review, and sharing your success with Prehook!

A quiz is a perfect use case for a haircare product like Hair Craft Co, so we are thrilled that you're finding value from it, both for your customer experience and what you do with Klaviyo.

We are very excited for your future growth with Hair Craft Co and Prehook!

Teelixir

As soon as we installed Prehook and started showing our quiz to website visitors, we saw an instant rise in conversion rates and AOV. It has helped improve our overall website experience and lets us learn more about our customer's pain points and then, recommends the most suitable health products to help solve our customer's problems now. We tried other quiz apps before but Prehook is the best on the app store–simple to set up, easy to use, beautiful design, price competitive, and best of all, it's helped skyrocket our email and SMS subscribers lists! But my favourite feature of Prehook is how the back end functionality has allowed us to use the data to more effectively retarget customers with relevant email marketing content and cross-sells that are driving repeat purchases. Gen and the Prehook team have been super helpful in guiding us to get the most out of the app and improve our quiz results! Personalized marketing is the future of e-commerce and I would highly recommend using the Prehook app for your business. My only regret is, I should've started using it sooner!

August 11, 2021

YES!!! We are thrilled that you are seeing a list in conversion rate and AOV. You are using the customer data in a very sophisticated manner with Klaviyo, so awesome to hear that the data is improving your omnichannel marketing -- email, SMS, paid ads etc. Thanks for using Prehook, excited for your continued growth!

Camille Beckman

The Prehook team went above and beyond to meet our expectations. They rushed to implement entirely new updates to the Klaviyo "product recommendation" integration at our request and delivered a perfected experience for us and our customers. Incredible. The app itself is wonderful, simple to set up, yet complex enough to accomplish whatever your needs might be. Prehook knocked it out of the park here. Thanks, guys.

August 9, 2021

Hi, thanks so much for the review and sharing your experience of working with us. It has been a pleasure to work with you all to ensure that you are able to make the most of the customer data gathered from the quiz. We're excited for your continued growth with quizzes and zero-party data!

dparfumgirl

Hi Guys, this is dparfumgirl and this review is from the best part of me because the makers of this app have gone over and beyond for my store. They created a whole new functionality just for me(they created the currency sign specific to my location in literally less than 24 hours), the support has been amazing i mean they had two separate teams working for lil me. This is hands down the best app for your quizzes. Also since i installed it i have been able to generate revenue from it. Thank you Gen, Thank you AZ. you guys are the very best. Doing my chicken dance lol.

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It is a pleasure to work alongside you, and so glad to hear that you're seeing success with your fragrance quiz. to many more chicken dances of success!

CertifiedLit

I really like his app. The quiz really helps for marketing as well as assisting my customers find the perfect necklace for them. PLUS its a fun way to engage my customer's! Thank you

July 29, 2021

Hey Certified Lit,

Thanks so much for the review and feedback. I do think that you have a very fun quiz, we're more excited though that it is helping your marketing and conversion by getting customers to the right product, faster. Thanks for using Prehook, excited for your continued success!

Rule Of Threads

I used this app as a quiz/selection tool to filter my apparel items on the site for customers and it is PERFECT! There were a few technical problems at first but the team worked really hard at resolving the issue and they did with consistent communication. They even followed up when I forgot to respond. I highly recommend this app!

July 22, 2021

We're so thrilled that the quiz is working perfectly for you! Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate your support and vote of confidence. Looking forward to helping more men find the perfect shirt at Rule of Threads!

Beya Made

I'm using Prehook as a lead funnel and WOW does it perform! It can be a little tricky/time consuming to set up, however Gen and team have been absolutely incredible with customer service and have helped me perfect my quiz, so don't be afraid to reach out if you get stuck. My mind is totally blown by the amount of customer data that's now pouring into my ESP...it almost seems too good to be true. DOWNLOAD THIS APP! You won't regret it.

July 1, 2021

That is so awesome to hear, we're thrilled to learn that you are seeing results already!

Indeed, the customer insights gained through the quiz (and integrated with Klaviyo/Omnisend) can be quite powerful indeed.

Looking forward to seeing more of your success with Prehook!

BluShark

I really enjoyed using this app and playing around with all the different features. The quiz funnel app is organized and clear and ready to help you. What I appreciate the most though is Gen, the creator. He cares a lot about user satisfaction and will dedicate his time to help them.

June 29, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you on the strategy and how Prehook can address your needs. Excited to see what a quiz can do for BluShark!

shopscentlab

This app is user friendly and easy to use but more than that, the customer service is the BEST I have ever recieved. Gen, the founder hopped on a call with me to talk about my use case & helped me think through/brainstorm a solution. When you use prehook, it's more than just an app. You get a partner.

June 29, 2021

Wow, thank you very much for your comments! We definitely aspire to be partners with the merchants, so we really appreciate you acknowledging that. Thanks, excited to see how Prehook is the solution to building out custom candles!