Product Quiz Maker by Prehook

Product Quiz Maker by Prehook | Reviews

by Prehook

100% ROI Guarantee To Improve Holiday Your Sales

Unrefined Riches

Great customer service! Gen Furukawa answered all of my questions, even though my request was complicated. I can definetly recommend this app and also the customer service.

December 1, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing this, we love to solve complicated challenges, glad that we were able to find some resolutions! To your continued success!

A Queendom Cosmetics

This app is amazing. It helps build a customer connection and get to learn about them. Love the personalization tools to match your brand. Also, the customer service is extremely amazing. I needed help and they did it for me and it was so smooth and they followed up to make sure everything was good to go.

December 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience adding personalization to your store. Onward to your continued growth!

Evolve Skateboards Australia

We decided to use the Prehook App to help users that are not familiar with electric skateboards. As it is a niche product and we have different types of boards, it is common to find people who want to get an electric skateboard but don't know how to start. With Preehook, we are able to provide a personalised product recommendation and get more sales. UI: It is very simple to use. It was easy to set up the quiz and adjust it according to our needs. Support: Amazing support team! All responses were prompt, and the team went the extra mile whenever we needed to contact them. 11/10 Integrations: we integrated it with Klavyio, which was a little bit difficult to set up initially but now is working well. With this integration, we're able to nurture users that are not quite ready to buy.

December 1, 2021

Wow, we are so thrilled to read this review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experiences with Prehook. So glad to hear that you are able to improve your on-site experience and email/nurture flows with Klaviyo. Super excited to see your continued growth!

BlackWing Farms

Building the quiz was much easier than I expected. Choice of graphics was great. Support from Gen was outstanding! Everything turned out great!

JoySpring

Prehook is the best quiz platform on the market! It absolutely crushes Octane & other competitors due to its usability + simplicity. It specializes in being quizzes for Shopify stores, funnels, and more. You can use it to learn more about your lists in Klaviyo with very easily implementable segmentation and as a prospecting tool to get more in the door. I highly recommend! 5/5 stars.

Gumball Poodle

We're excited to be using Prehook! The quizzes are easy to set up but if you do want some extra guidance their customer support is excellent. If you're looking to engage with and understand your customers better, Prehook is a no-brainer.

NoonBrew

Big fan of Prehook! Their quizzes really helped improve our conversion metrics and helped customers find the right upsell item that they wanted. it also helped educate the customer throughout the buying process and their customer support was great in helping set it up!

October 29, 2021

Yes, we believe that customer education is one of the hidden super powers with a quiz, so glad that you are seeing that benefit with Prehook. Thanks for using Prehook and sharing your experiences!

Studio Kotton

Prehook is great to help me get customers to the product that I want. Easy to use and set up, great features, and fast support when I had a question. Highly recommend!

October 29, 2021

Thank you for the review and sharing your experience, we're so happy that you are finding Prehook valuable!

yogandha

I really like this quiz app - easy to set up - lots of functionality - the support was fabulous - highly recommended!

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and review, we are so happy to hear that you like the app. To your continued growth!

🍔 Mr. Dobelina Buns

Quizzes are a necessary part of any eCommerce strategy, and Prehook gives all you need to craft the perfect quiz to guide your customers or upsells products from your store. The support is amazing and the guys at Prehook are always available to help and guide you on the best use of the app. Also their newsletter is a gem!

October 11, 2021

Thank you for the review, Mr. Dobelina! We're thrilled that you're using Prehook to help your marketing strategy, and thank you also for reading our newsletter!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6