Presidio: Quiz Kit

Presidio: Quiz Kit

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
January 14, 2021

Incredibly quick service and such an easy app to use straight out of the box. The integration with ReCharge makes signing customers up to subscription products a breeze. Highly recommend.

The Coffee On Cue Store
Time spent using app: 4 months
Presidio Creative replied January 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is super valuable to us!
Feel free to reach out if anything comes up. Thanks again!

January 12, 2021

I spent a long time looking for a quiz app and this does exactly what I want. It's easy, it looks good and it works. Tech support and customer service are wonderful too - they respond quickly and added a feature just for me. A fantastic quiz app and I can't recommend it enough.

VITAMAN USA
Time spent using app: 8 months
Presidio Creative replied January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for such kind words!
It's been a pleasure working together on our app improvements.
Looking forward to hear more ideas from you!

January 4, 2021

This app is worthy of a 5.0 for both the build of the app, and also the quality of support. As a relatively new app, I have shared some real life usages and ideas for areas on improvement with the team, and they have been a true pleasure to work with. My ideas have been taken into consideration for their team to help improve the quiz and experience for all users. They are prompt and helpful each and every time. This app has already made great strides in the last few weeks I have used it — and I am excited for all that is to come with this app. Great Work!

Cellucor
Time spent using app: 21 days
Presidio Creative replied January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Your suggestions were definitely helpful in improving the app and I'm sure other users will benefit from them. We are always open to new ideas so don't hesitate to reach out :)

December 27, 2020

We were looking for a product recommendation app that would suit our questionnaire. After evaluating many apps and solutions, we found that Quizkit is the best app for quizzes. Quizkit is easy to use and they make it easy to search and assign products to the result page. The design is clean and minimalistic. There are enough options to personalize the look and feel of the entire experience! Their customer support is also very responsive.

Suhi & Sego
India
Time spent using app: 12 days
Presidio Creative replied December 28, 2020

Thanks for the review! We've spent a lot of time making sure the app is easy to use so this means a lot to us. Feel free to reach out if anything comes up!

Edited December 26, 2020

Ok, I just downloaded this app on Saturday and have it up and running! I must say, I am not technically savvy at all, but even I was able to do the whole quiz all by myself! That is saying a lot! So the developers set it up in such a way that anyone can do this! There were a few coding issues, but the Quiz Kit team stepped up and worked on theme code to ensure everything was working the way I wanted it! I have high expectations, and the app and the service exceeded my expectations! I HIGHLY recommend this app! Thanks so much to all at Quiz Kit!

LoveSpoon Candles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Presidio Creative replied December 21, 2020

Thanks for such a positive review! It's been a pleasure to help you set everything up. We are always here if anything else comes up!

November 20, 2020

We used this app to build the Hosanna Revival Christmas Gift Guide and loved the simplicity and modern, sleek design. The support team (our rep was Jonathan Osborn) was exceptional, with rapid and well-informed responses. We asked about extra features, and Jonathan pitched the concept to the team. Even though we ended up not being able to build out exactly what we had hoped due to Shopify API limitations, he explained how things work so we could understand the functionality and pivot our design. Loved this transparency and communication! Some info as you decide whether to use this app - the end results can recommend up to 8 products per specific result (the Shopify API limitation we hope to work around), you can tweak background/text colors or add a background graphic, & you can link questions any which way to get the quiz pathway and results you're looking for

Hosanna Revival
Time spent using app: 3 months
Presidio Creative replied November 21, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! It's been a please to help you set everything up. Feel free to get in touch if anything comes up in the future.

November 14, 2020

The customer service at Quiz Kit has been amazing! I have been working with Jonathan---there were a few things that I was having a hard time working through and he clearly sent me directions. I also needed a few fixes on variations needing to be shown vs the SKU and they made those fixes quickly. I am excited to launch this for our customers and excited to work with Quiz Kit on other projects we have ideas for!

SaltyGirl Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Presidio Creative replied November 20, 2020

Thanks for your note. It's been a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to incorporating your ideas in our upcoming releases :)

November 3, 2020

This is a great app out of the box. It has lots of great integrations & features, also it loads insanely fast on the site. However the best part was the support, they were able to help us customize the quiz template to our needs super quickly.

The Beard Club
Time spent using app: 7 days
Presidio Creative replied November 4, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. We know how hard it can be to get an app up and running, so we did our best to make this process as easy and fast as possible!

October 31, 2020

the app and support is excellent! the support is tailored to your needs! thank you for your support!

OrganiGrowHairCo
Time spent using app: 5 days
Presidio Creative replied November 2, 2020

Thanks for such great feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you and getting the app up and running on your store.

October 29, 2020

So happy I found this app! We were able to get it up and running quickly, and support was responsive to my request for a new feature. This is really going to help us personalize our customers' experience with our store. Thank you so much!

Scratch Supply Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
Presidio Creative replied November 2, 2020

Thank you so much! Our team's worked hard to get to this point and hearing that our app has improved your customers' experience is great news :)