Quiz Kit ‑ Top Rated Quiz App

Quiz Kit ‑ Top Rated Quiz App

by Presidio Creative

Great Templates | Fast Support | Advanced Analytics & Logic

Orbit Baby

Quiz Kit makes assigning product results to answer combinations really easy. We were using Typeform to build a product recommendation quiz, but their calculator function is too complicated when trying to build results. The Quiz Kit app solves for this with a very elegant and easy solution integrated with your entire product catalog. The app has great UI and UX for both the customer and backend user. Out of the few quiz apps on the Shopify store, this is by far the best. Look no further!

March 4, 2021

Thanks for the review! The whole team worked very hard for a long time to get to this point and your feedback is super valuable to us! Let us know if you'll need any help in the future.

theo & amelia

Exactly what I was looking for. Super easy to use and plenty of features to make a legit quiz. The support is super responsive, which makes the app that much better. I've tried a few other apps during the free trial, but decided to stick with Quiz Kit.

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much much for the feedback!
It means really a lot to us. Feel free to reach out if anything comes up!

Morfars.dk

Works perfect! Many questions gives a lot of results and we loose track of them all. Support was extremely fast and listened. Improved features immediately - nice! Roadmap also sounds promising. Very fair priced.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Your suggestions were super helpful in improving the app for all our customers. We are always open to new ideas so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Before Noon

We are a wellness company and were looking for a solution to a) provide product recommendations and b) shed light on which wellness pillar was most out of balance per customer. Quiz Kit is fantastic for product recommendations. The functionality is intuitive and straightforward (they've literally thought of 99.99% of the things brands would want), and if you have any questions, the support team is one of the most helpful support teams we've ever worked with. For our second goal, which is effectively spitting out one result based on how customers respond to a handful of questions, Quiz Kit doesn't really have an option for this while also including product recommendations. Nevertheless, the support team was incredibly helpful in creating a workaround that will get us close to where we want to be without having to custom develop anything. Thank you Quiz Kit for such a superior experience! Highly, highly recommend.

February 21, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's super valuable for us.
Looking forward to see your conversion rate growing!

The Collective

We use this app to make a quiz on our website and have some problems in styling but their support is fast and solve the issue. I recommend this app if you need a quiz in your website. Responsive support and easy UI to customize your quiz page.

February 17, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and for choosing Quiz Kit! It's been a pleasure to help you get an app up and running. We are always here if anything comes up.

La Rosée cosmétiques

An application that perfectly meets my needs. We are a cosmetics company and have created with Quiz Kit a great skin diagnosis for our customers. The support is very entertaining and very helpful. Thank you for everything !

February 8, 2021

Thanks for such a great feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you and getting the app up and running on your store. Feel free to reach out if anything comes up!

The Coffee On Cue Store

Incredibly quick service and such an easy app to use straight out of the box. The integration with ReCharge makes signing customers up to subscription products a breeze. Highly recommend.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is super valuable to us!
Feel free to reach out if anything comes up. Thanks again!

VITAMAN USA

I spent a long time looking for a quiz app and this does exactly what I want. It's easy, it looks good and it works. Tech support and customer service are wonderful too - they respond quickly and added a feature just for me. A fantastic quiz app and I can't recommend it enough.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for such kind words!
It's been a pleasure working together on our app improvements.
Looking forward to hear more ideas from you!

Cellucor

This app is worthy of a 5.0 for both the build of the app, and also the quality of support. As a relatively new app, I have shared some real life usages and ideas for areas on improvement with the team, and they have been a true pleasure to work with. My ideas have been taken into consideration for their team to help improve the quiz and experience for all users. They are prompt and helpful each and every time. This app has already made great strides in the last few weeks I have used it — and I am excited for all that is to come with this app. Great Work!

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Your suggestions were definitely helpful in improving the app and I'm sure other users will benefit from them. We are always open to new ideas so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Suhi & Sego

We were looking for a product recommendation app that would suit our questionnaire. After evaluating many apps and solutions, we found that Quizkit is the best app for quizzes. Quizkit is easy to use and they make it easy to search and assign products to the result page. The design is clean and minimalistic. There are enough options to personalize the look and feel of the entire experience! Their customer support is also very responsive.

December 28, 2020

Thanks for the review! We've spent a lot of time making sure the app is easy to use so this means a lot to us. Feel free to reach out if anything comes up!