Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

by Arham Web Works

Interactive Quiz | Product Recommendation | Sales Consultant

Wearbands

Great experience so far with Quizify. Kushal was super helpful in setting up our quiz, which was far from standard! All appears to be working and we are ready to launch it. Looking forward to using it, as it will make our product selection far easier. We researched all the Quiz apps, and found Quizify to be the most responsive and able to to configure the app for what we needed.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for this awesome feedback! We're happy you had a fantastic experience. We are glad we were able to help! :-) We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey!

Wild Isles Swim

This is the app I have been looking for. SCORE based product recommendations and you can set the ranges & responses. After trying 15 other apps, I finally found what I needed!

MUSASHIHAMONO

20USD/month is not expensive on quiz apps. The quiz logic is easy to set up and the dashboard is very clearly. However, is not perfect app for the stores that default language is not English. The products title and currency cannot change automatically or have an option to set up(ex add free image ,link or title).Hope they can add the option ASAP.

Kitch&Clean

This is literally the worst app I could have wished for. I could not even create one quiz without getting errors. They tried to fix it but failed miserably. This is definitely not worth the pay.

OrganiGrowHairCo

Great app -lots of features - support is outstanding goes above and beyond thank you so much and ill definitely be in touch!

Cāru NYC

I recently posted my skincare quiz as a lead magnet for my newsletter and people are really loving it- the metrics are great and I'm excited to see lift the site gets from the addition. The quiz LOOKS beautiful/sophisticated and its not 'clunky' like some of the other quiz apps I had looked at before. So if you are ready to bring in the leads - get started. I highly recommend.

Bud & Tender

App is great and the support is fantastic. Works well and integrates easily. If you need a quiz app, this is the one.

TAMASHII KOKORO

I found this app to be easy to use and when I had questioned the customer service was off the charts amazing!! They went above and beyond to help me with a very complicated and particular request I had for the formulation of a quiz. 5 star review on the Service!

Healing Our Temple

Tech support is very helpful if you have any questions or concerns. Agent answered all of my questions via chat and resolved my concerns.

Peak-Original

supereasy to use, and the support is excellent! every issue is fixed within a few minutes, so I really recommend it! thumbs up

Previous 1 3