Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

by Arham Web Works

Interactive Quiz | Product Recommendation | Sales Consultant

Bud & Tender

App is great and the support is fantastic. Works well and integrates easily. If you need a quiz app, this is the one.

TAMASHII KOKORO

I found this app to be easy to use and when I had questioned the customer service was off the charts amazing!! They went above and beyond to help me with a very complicated and particular request I had for the formulation of a quiz. 5 star review on the Service!

Healing Our Temple

Tech support is very helpful if you have any questions or concerns. Agent answered all of my questions via chat and resolved my concerns.

Peak-Original

supereasy to use, and the support is excellent! every issue is fixed within a few minutes, so I really recommend it! thumbs up

Antica Farmacista

Simple to use, and great customer service if you need support! I highly recommend this app for your quiz related needs.

moitiecosmetics

The App is simple to use and if you have a problem, Kushal from the customer service answers all your questions and responses very fast.

My Little Mascara Club

This app is really flexible and useful! It has all the features I needed to create a quiz, and let me customize it to fit into my site beautifully.

Excellent functionality is a big part of why I give it 5 stars, but their support is way above average and that sealed the deal for me. They are fast and really helpful.

If you need a quiz app get this one! You won't regret it.

bianca mat.test

this app is really good - i have tried at least 5 to 6 other quiz apps on shopify. nothing works as efficiently and faster than this. THEY ARE FAST TO SOLVE ANY CUSTOMISATIONS.

The Snoozzze Box

I took so long trying to find exactly what I was looking for and Quizify was my saving grace! It will give customers a fun interaction on our website. And the customer service was a 10/10!

FLIPSKETCH

Quizify has been such a great asset to our website. We are able to create custom quizzes quickly and provide in-depth insights and data on the back end. Awesome support team too, under 12 hour response time.

Highly recommend!