Reseñas (99)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 83% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de mayo de 2024

Absolutely fantastic app! Quizify has revolutionized the way we engage with our customers. The Conditional Logic feature is a game-changer, allowing us to create personalized quiz experiences with ease. The user-friendly interface and seamless integration with our Shopify store make it an indispensable tool for our marketing strategy. Highly recommend Quizify to anyone looking to enhance their customer interaction and boost their sales!

mineblends
México
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

Kushal has really helped us well setting up the quiz in our website. He actually helped us twice doing this. Thank you for the great service.

Nourished
Países Bajos
12 meses usando la aplicación
5 de junio de 2024

So far great experience with Quizify! Amazing customer support, fast response.

Yoursy
Estados Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
29 de febrero de 2024

My quiz is not showing on my shopify website. I told them on 23/2, 24/2, 25/2 and 29/2. But no one is going to follow my enquiry. I think this app is a scam.

Formule de Beauté
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Arham Web Works respondió 17 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We addressed your concern via email shortly after your first message. We're committed to ensuring your Quizify app functions perfectly and would love another chance to assist you.

1 de marzo de 2024

Ever since I added Quizify to my Shopify store, it's been a game-changer for how I connect with my customers. Seriously, the engagement has shot up, and the insights I'm getting? Gold. It's like I've unlocked a whole new level of smart, personalized marketing that really speaks to my customers. I'm seeing my efforts pay off in ways I didn't even think were possible before. If you're on the fence about trying it, just go for it. It's made a huge difference for me, and I think it'll do the same for you. Totally awesome tool!

Snout Spark
22 días usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

I've been on the hunt for a tool to suggest products to my customers and have tested quite a few quiz builders. This one tops them all. Also, I've got to say, their customer service is super helpful and quick to respond!

Mein Shop
Suiza
16 días usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

So far so good. I'ts been easy to build and use, also Cust svc is great if theres any help needed

SurpriseBox.ai
Estados Unidos
25 días usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2024

Customer support is excellent!

Holistic Essentials
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

The customer service is very responsive and accommodating. Also there are a lot of templates which makes it easy to set up a quiz.

Imagine Me Stories
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
6 de febrero de 2024

I've been using Quizify for a while and honestly, it's a steal! Cheaper than others, yet packed with more features and superb quality. Super impressed with the value it brings and their support team.

Plntd