Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder | Reviews

by Arham Web Works

Only quiz app with unlimited quiz and responses

The Facial Room

Arham's support team is always there to help! We really appreciated the quick response time as well detailed instructions :)

October 5, 2021

Thanks for the review and such kind words! It means really a lot to us.
Let us know if anything comes up. Thanks!

Bauerfeind Canada - Medical

Quizify is easy to use and very powerful, exactly what my client was asking for. Plus the Arham support team is always there to help, great customer support.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!
We are so glad to hear that! Looking forward to providing more help if needed.
Thanks!

energe

Reactivity of support team
We are looking for getting more features, like in conditional logic from text.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!
We are so glad to hear that! Our team will work with you to add that feature you requested.
Thanks!

Tier-Shirt

I used this app to build a matching between our customers with the best product fitting for them. I had first some problems with the conditional logic I wanted to use, but the support quickly helped me! Thanks a lot!

Glocal Wellness

Great app that is easy to use. There are many templates you can choose from, and you can also build your own. Awesome service from the support team. They added a feature just for us.

4V GmbH

Nice app, very helpfull support. I did have just a little question that was answered very fast. Also the apps delivers ervery function that I was looking for. And the settings are very flexible as well...Awesome

janegee

The Quizify platform has been a great tool. Easy to build and navigate. The support we've received from the Quizify team has an all-around positive experience. The response time and assistance the team has provided has been exceptional.

Twisted Movement

The look and feel of the quiz looks great and has the customization we needed. I needed a quiz that does conditional logic where the answer to each question is worth a specific amount of points. I ran into a few questions along the way and their customer service got back to me quickly to help resolve my issues.

Oliva & Morena

This app is a great quiz/product recommendation solution at the best price i have found so far. It is super easy to work with, it offers multiple ways of making product recommendations to clients. Overall the app deserves a 5 start and I look forward to the new features launch.

BonnieBeauty.it

Wrote to the assistance via chat. Excellent service! They solved my problems in less than two hours time! Amazing!

Previous 1 3