Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Product recommendation quiz with unlimited responses

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Simply Aroma

I have been experimenting with this app which can take some getting used to at first, but once you do it is just what I was looking for. I can get everything I was playing to integrate for my store for a reasonable price.

LuxMate

Location Italy

If you want to create a quiz without spending a fortune on a monthly subscription this is the app for you. The support is insane, I was using another app and they recreated my quiz from the beginning without me having to do anything. Super recommended.

A Dece Oasis EBIKE

They are very patient to help me with any problem I encounter, even when I work very late, they are still online to help me; and their product experience is very good, with many actionable items to meet the needs of diversity

MixedPleasure

The App is amazing work very well it make product selection very easy to use also customer service was awesome

Ellar Boutique

amazing customer service - very detailed in guidance HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
I needed help using this service and Kushal was amazing.

EMELICA

Nice app and helpful customer service! I'm still on the trial week but I'm satisfied. It's easy to use and clean layout.

March 25, 2022

Thank you Elisa for using our product recommendations quiz and providing feedback. We're glad to hear that our quizify app is easy to use and has a great user interface.

If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know :)

Aircon Hyper

This is the best app! The app developer has been so helpful. i recommend this app for anyone wanted to build a quiz

March 25, 2022

Thanks for the feedback. it's so great to hear that you're enjoying the Shopify quiz builder app. We take pride in our customer service and have a dedicated team of support specialists ready to help at any time. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with us even better, please let me know!

Baby Jalebi

This is a GREAT quiz builder. I liked that we can add our own images to give the quiz our brand feel. The times we hit a roadblock in developing our quiz, the support team was quick to respond and even made explainer videos just for us.
I would HIGHLY recommend the Quizify - Quiz builder app.

March 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's always a pleasure to hear that we're meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations.

I'm glad you found the product recommendations quiz builder easy to use and appreciate your feedback on the functionality of the app.

Baunin

I have been extremely satisfied with this and also in general working with this company (Arham Web Works). Easy to use and communicate, thank you so much!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for using our online eCommerce quiz builder app and providing your feedback. I'm glad you found the Quizify - Quiz Builder app useful and that our support team was able to help you quickly!

The Facial Room

Arham's support team is always there to help! We really appreciated the quick response time as well detailed instructions :)

October 5, 2021

Thanks for the review and such kind words! It means really a lot to us.
Let us know if anything comes up. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4