Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Quizify ‑ Quiz Builder

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
September 23, 2022

Really great app, covers everything you need for a shopify quiz to drive more sales. Being able to customize CSS brings it to a whole new level. Moreover, a really fast and helpful support team.
Definitely recommend!

So Fresh.
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 9, 2022

Snehal helped me to design a very complex quiz, with a very good attention from him. I recommend this app.

Hypnos
Chile
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 8, 2022

The app is great and setting up my first quiz was super easy. Support team of Quizify was very helpful. I recommend this app!

being. the label
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 19, 2022

This is a very sophisticated quiz-building app. I especially like the score feature they have which I couldn't find in other quiz apps. I think it really adds a fun element to the website. The only downside is I find it a bit slow to load at first, or maybe that's just my experience, but once you're in the quiz, it's fast enough.

Charm Heritage
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 11, 2022

Quiz was super easy to build. Looks great on website. Best part is the support! The team fixed what we needed help with in no time. Super responsive. Everything you could hope for! Keep providing great service and products!

SalterieOne
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 25, 2022

I have been experimenting with this app which can take some getting used to at first, but once you do it is just what I was looking for. I can get everything I was playing to integrate for my store for a reasonable price.

Simply Aroma
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 27, 2022

If you want to create a quiz without spending a fortune on a monthly subscription this is the app for you. The support is insane, I was using another app and they recreated my quiz from the beginning without me having to do anything. Super recommended.

LuxMate
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 19, 2022

They are very patient to help me with any problem I encounter, even when I work very late, they are still online to help me; and their product experience is very good, with many actionable items to meet the needs of diversity

A Dece Oasis EBIKE
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 12, 2022

The App is amazing work very well it make product selection very easy to use also customer service was awesome

MixedPleasure
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 6, 2022

amazing customer service - very detailed in guidance HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
I needed help using this service and Kushal was amazing.

Ellar Boutique