Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote, Quote to Order, Hide Price / Add to cart

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Planterscape®

This app stinks and so does the support stating it just does not work with the theme. My developer states that Codebird's JavaScript code isn't on the CDN where they are trying to reference it.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for your review, and I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way. As I mentioned before, Quotify is used by dozens of store owners worldwide, and none of them have experienced this issue. I've spent over 2 hours investigating the matter (for free) before stating it does not work with your theme, as I, unfortunately, could not find the root cause.

I've also investigated what your developer stated, and I can confirm this isn't the issue. The Javascript is loaded correctly. I'm more than happy to take another look with a different theme to see if this works.

Thanks again for trying and considering using Quotify for your online business. Don't hesitate to reach out if you would like to give Quotify another try in the future.

Have a great day and the best of luck with your store.