Request a quote with Quotify

Request a quote with Quotify

by CodeBird

Sell your products with a powerful, easy-to-use quoting tool.

Tradie Secret

Best Quoting app on Shopify by far! Looks and functions great. Philo's support has been top knotch. Highly recommended.

Monologue London

The app is exactly what we were looking for, whilst Philo has been absolutely helpful in supporting us with the installation and some issues we had, answering straight away any questions we had. Definitely recommend Quotify and the team behind it!

Chapmans Jewellers by Goldmine München

I worked already with a few "request quote" apps, but this is really the only one that actually looks really really good. The UX of the frontend ist amazing, as well as the backend! Philo was super supportive and answered right away, helped me with the integration on my theme and made some smaller changes for our shop! The price is fair and i am really really happy that i found this app! Thank you so much! Keep up the good work! Cheers, Adi.

Tardis4G

Extremely helpful support. Best quoting app on Shopify.
Extremely helpful support. Best quoting app on Shopify.

All Security Equipment

This app is easy to use, it is user friendly and its sleek design works great with our theme. App developer was very helpful in assisting us with the installation and implementing modifications for us.

Frankie Jay Blooms

I love this app! It's perfect for my business! It's a real time saver as cuts out a lot of back and forth via email between us and customers. So easy to use, I am not tech savvy at all and it was extremely easy to install and set up. The app support is also fantastic and prompt, there was something I didn't understand how to do and the app creator was more than happy to help me solve it pretty much straight away.

eConnect123

This is the BEST request quote app! I have tested all other similar apps but they all lack certain functions or flexibilities that meet my need. This app allows me hide (or not hide) prices and/or "add to cart" button in either product detail page or the product grid of the collection page. Best of all, I can translate everything Quotify has (request quote button, forms, etc.) into a different language. The customer support is excellent. They are quick in response, know exactly what my requests are, and provide easy solutions.

March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🙏🏼 I'm very happy to hear Quotify is able to help your online business.