R+L LTL Freight Quotes

Get accurate LTL freight quotes at checkout

From $20/month. 14-day free trial.

Borit Manufacturing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been going thru the 38 Page guide to get the app to work. I have things set up and they have been working with the Company to fix the Freight Calculation issue. Good service and great response to helping get this fixed. I would recommend this

April 8, 2022

Thank you for your review. I just checked our support desk and you haven't requested any assistance from us. I will open a support ticket for you. The notification will go to the email address associated with the Store Owner email address. If you'd like our help, reply to the support ticket with the information requested. You can open a support ticket yourself, any time, by emailing support@eniture.com or by phoning 404-369-0680 x2 between 9AM and 5PM Eastern Time on weekdays.

Animal Plastics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is incredible! I can't believe we ran the store for years, manually adding shipping. Such a waste of precious time having to answer shipping quotes all the time. Now the website simply does the work for us.

Best of all, we teamed up the LTL app with the Fed-Ex parcel app. They work together and can bundle all items together in one shipping quote.

The company is REALLY good to work with. Very responsive, and has fixed a few bugs in our program QUICKLY.

Thanks Team!!!

Stoneandtile

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Makes working with R&L a breeze!!! Love this app!! Super well made!! Love that there are no bugs!! These guys care....we love it!!