RageOn Connect

RageOn Connect

by RageOn

Design your own merch or choose from 1000s of existing product

Fly Fantasy Fashions

They are priced way too high to be competitive. They will give your store a bad reputation because of the cost of every item. I mean who pays 40 buck for a wife beater?

iCandy Designer Leggings

Cant load normal size pics always times out and the templates are awful. Would not recommend there are plenty of apps that do the same and actually works...

Forbidden Geek

Finally had to delete this app. I've never had a complaint about quality. The problem is that 1. Almost every order I've had takes 15-30 days to print and 2. Once it's finally printed, it ships from Poland, so you have another 2 weeks. Support is not friendly and is actually a little snarky, noting the 15 business days to print (and every case my inquiries were OVER 15 biz days!)

Infamous Prodigy

I cannot believe the extreme difficulty I have with this app and its support team. They are always, and when I say always I mean 100% late with responses to inquiries, their site says 48 hours, I've waited upwards to 2 weeks several times just to get a response and loads longer to fix whatever problem I had. Their production and shipping times have lasted well into a month and a half just to get a screwed up order. They have 0 quality control and ordering the same item yields different quality and results each time seeing they use several facilities to make their clothing. It has been an extreme PAIN working with RageOn and I will never work with them again. I am slowly transitioning all Items that I have created with them to a different manufacturer. Extremely displeased.

Khloes Treasure

prices are outrageous andthen then with shipping cost which starts at 4.95 and goes up from there how can you make any money? i know if a small business like mine can get cheaper shipping rates rageon should be able to aswell

Atlas Drifts

This is the only review I have ever written. I have used this company for a while and the shipping time and production times are not what they state on their website. About 1 in 6 or 7 orders get lost and 1 in 3 are late.

the-Indigo-G-experience

I use this app to create the world's most amazing attire. It helps me sell shirts on shopify. RageON

MS Brooklyn

Absolutely the worst production times and shipping times for items... I still have items ordered in Nov and have not arrived yet Jan 20th

App does not connect properly through shopify...always missing shipping /tracking info

Customer service always offline and responds normally 48 hrs later.. everything ships from poland from what I can tell so they get hung up in customs and all sorts of delays Christmas order in NOV LATE LATE LATE

Six Star Apparel

I wish I could give them 0 stars!!! The absolute worst POD service available. I only had 6 orders and 4 of them were wrong.... Hole you could reach through in the hoodie pocket. Logo on inside collar even though I payed not to have them. Graphic I submitted blown up way too big (looked terrible on the hoodie) Sent a customer of mine leggings that looked like a mans gentiles instead of the hummingbird leggings she ordered. Even the few that were correct look like crap. They have graphic seams on the sleeves. Don't wast your time or money with these losers because there are way better apps out the for POD. If you read ex Rageon employee reviews on other sites you will see that the 5 star reviews here were forced to be made by the employees themselves.

A2mc

The app doesn't work. I spent hours setting up listings to have the app disconnect from them. RO would not allow a link to the existing listings so I had to import them again and set them up again. They disconnected again. I tried just one. Guess what, disconnected. I like the merchandise. The orders I did get were perfect. The development of the app for Shopify is absolute garbage. Since you can only process the order through your store, I have to import a listing everytime someone buys a shirt, make a bogus order, manually update the customer on the progress. Paying the exorbitant prices was worth it for the convenience of automation only.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6