RageOn Connect

RageOn Connect

by RageOn

Design your own merch or choose from 1000s of existing product

A2mc

The app doesn't work. I spent hours setting up listings to have the app disconnect from them. RO would not allow a link to the existing listings so I had to import them again and set them up again. They disconnected again. I tried just one. Guess what, disconnected. I like the merchandise. The orders I did get were perfect. The development of the app for Shopify is absolute garbage. Since you can only process the order through your store, I have to import a listing everytime someone buys a shirt, make a bogus order, manually update the customer on the progress. Paying the exorbitant prices was worth it for the convenience of automation only.

Melographics

A must have for store owners who want endless designs available immediately! RageOn Connect allows store owners to import designs and products that they create or that others create in minutes. In a competitive market, it’s great to have access to 1000s of every changing and frowning designs and product available instantlhx while maintaining my own brand through creating my own products and selling them on both my store and RageOn. The RageOn Platform is the only one I know of that let’s me create and sell on the go. That was the whole point of creating my own business- to not be tied down in a rigid schedule stuck inside. There’s no subscription for the app so you really have nothing to lose.

I Design 4u

This App is amazing! literally so easy to make perfect designs and upload them to your store super quick! Having trouble deciding what you want to make? well RageOn has pre made designs you can upload on your store with a click of a button! seriously thank you RageOn! highly highly recommend this for anyone looking to create their own brand or print on demand business. All you have to worry about is marketing and RageOn will take care of your printing and shipping automatically! no inventory for you to hold on to and no need to update tracking & customer service! they literally do it all for you! This is a no brainer and an absolute must have app!!! Thanks again!!

-iDesign4U.biz

Blue Octopus Agency

This Ap is Awesome! As an artist, i’ve had designs laying around on my computer for a year that I didn’t know what to do with. Now I am creating unique original products that look amazing and that I can sell in my Shopify Store. Thanks for this great outlet for my work,

Sincerely, Tyna Collier Blue Octopus Boutique

Pacific Coast Outlet

Pricing is kind of high but the app is very easy to use.

Casemiro Arts

There is still lot to do, indeed pricing might be better, but products seem to be fine, no customer complaints so far :) uploader needs lot of work but the version now available works not bad, still could be better. We are over-all happy with customer service and all other things. Just be sure to tell people that time frames - then there will be no complaints! (thats TIP for sellers ;)

Keep up the good job RageOn! :)

Designs By Royi B

I have been working with RageOn for a while now and I must say the quality of their T-shirts is AMAZING. They provide great service. I just updated my plan with them on their regular site so I get $$$ when they sell something on their site, that I designed. In short, after looking all over and testing many other T-shirt fulfillment apps, they are THE BEST and don't get me started on their hoodies, which are made to perfection!

Cheers,

Royi from Israel

Edmplug

Works well, there are a few things that have been a problem but after contacting the reps they fix everything for me rapidly and have great customer service.

Sub Hub Global

Ok so we've been using them almost a year now and this is by far our preferred on-demand fulfillment service. It's rare that something takes more than their stated timeline to get shipped out, but it has happened. The reason that doesn't phase my 5 star rating is that their customer support and quality control are insanely out of this world! I have not had a single return due to quality issues from this company, and the couple times something was delayed, RageOn Support had gotten back to me within hours if not minutes, and the order in question was rushed out. They even overnighted an order to my customer once because of a delay. This company does good work, and I highly recommend them.

Y K A Store