RageOn Connect

RageOn Connect

by RageOn

Design your own merch or choose from 1000s of existing product

Rooted Gear

THE ABSOLUTE WORST APP for anyone looking to start their own clothing brand.

Issue 1: The app is not dependable. Also there are no guides for lining logos and pictures up.

Issue 2: An order was placed and it took almost 3 months for shipment to arrive.

Issue 3: Contacted them several times and it took days for them to respond.

Issue 4: The reps obviously lied while stalling for time.

Issue 5: Item arrived with a medium size coffee stain. The shirt was so thing you could see straight through both the front an back if you held it up in front of you.

Issue 6: Contacted them 3 times in reference to a refund for the item. Also reached out to Shopify for them to step in.

Issue 7: They finally responded and said they would issue me a credit voucher that had to be used by a certain time.

Issue 8: I ordered two items from the voucher. This time for some reason they sent it out quicker than the last order. The package arrived with only one item.

Issue 9: I contacted them 48 hours ago and still have not received an answer.

There is no way I would expect a customer to receive ANYTHING from them and be satisfied with no issues. This company is a complete waste of any business or consumers time and a rip off to add insult. I will never order another thing from them. All of my designs are being transferred to another vendor.

Shopify needs to have a negative star rating just for RageOn.

Apocamistic

only lets you login with FB and then once you get in the T-shirts are like 27 dollars everything was already at normal retail price or higher 15 bucks for a coffee mug you are high.

JamminOn

The integration into shopify is great. The app will take the products you make on rageon and put them onto your store. While their image editing app is questionable, this shopify integration works flawlessly. You cant change any parts of the products SKU or variants, but otherwise its free game to change prices and names and pictures. Ive done fairly well on rageon so far, because our company is art centric, but some of their other practices I have problems with. If you are only using it for shopify its great. If you are also selling on rageon you will have to wait 30 days to collect your money. Support can be helpful if you find the right person. I am currently in a situation where my images will not upload and wont render on their editing app. Nonetheless I will continue to grow my art brand with them, and hope they improve as the move along.

EDIT: be prepared for your customers to wait over 4 weeks for their product. Sometimes the app doesn't update tracking or mark the order as fulfilled, so also be prepared to do extra hours of customer service just trying to figure out the status of an order. Orders are also fulfilled in pieces, so multiple items will be shipped separate. I haven't used the app in over a month but am still doing customer service and losing money on refunding customers that wait 4 weeks for products, than customer service says "oh hey we shipped it no refunds". Fuck this app

Casemiro Arts

This company is full of SHIT, after some time, working with them we can tell one thing - you will get RIPPED.

At start it's all cool, with help etc BUT when you sell more they will "cut the prices" so you will get 0 royalties - ZERO or some spare change like 1,90 - they of course claim that it is item cost they cover - and they "build your brand" by that - yeeeaaaaah selling stuff worth 30USD MAX for 60USD paying us NOTHING, not even promoting items because WE DO IT OURSELF, and claiming it's for our "good"?

THOSE ARE THIEVES!

Would say much more but must post it at ALL POSIBLE PLACES to warn sellers AND buyers to avoid this scammers.

OH and all "so called positive" opinions are made by themselves, No normal people would talk with so much anal lube!

REPORTING YOU TO SHOPIFY TO!

Fly Fantasy Fashions

They are priced way too high to be competitive. They will give your store a bad reputation because of the cost of every item. I mean who pays 40 buck for a wife beater?

iCandy Designer Leggings

Cant load normal size pics always times out and the templates are awful. Would not recommend there are plenty of apps that do the same and actually works...

Forbidden Geek

Finally had to delete this app. I've never had a complaint about quality. The problem is that 1. Almost every order I've had takes 15-30 days to print and 2. Once it's finally printed, it ships from Poland, so you have another 2 weeks. Support is not friendly and is actually a little snarky, noting the 15 business days to print (and every case my inquiries were OVER 15 biz days!)

Infamous Prodigy

I cannot believe the extreme difficulty I have with this app and its support team. They are always, and when I say always I mean 100% late with responses to inquiries, their site says 48 hours, I've waited upwards to 2 weeks several times just to get a response and loads longer to fix whatever problem I had. Their production and shipping times have lasted well into a month and a half just to get a screwed up order. They have 0 quality control and ordering the same item yields different quality and results each time seeing they use several facilities to make their clothing. It has been an extreme PAIN working with RageOn and I will never work with them again. I am slowly transitioning all Items that I have created with them to a different manufacturer. Extremely displeased.

Khloes Treasure

prices are outrageous andthen then with shipping cost which starts at 4.95 and goes up from there how can you make any money? i know if a small business like mine can get cheaper shipping rates rageon should be able to aswell

Atlas Drifts

This is the only review I have ever written. I have used this company for a while and the shipping time and production times are not what they state on their website. About 1 in 6 or 7 orders get lost and 1 in 3 are late.

Previous 1 3