Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

by Raid.co

The Ultimate Upsell Booster

Satchel & Page

We were looking for an app that can offer multiple cross sells at the same time. The Raid Funnels app does that very well. The service from Shawn was great as well. He answered our questions within minutes...Highly recommended!

End Ocean Pollution

I was able to build my first upsell funnel in under an hour. I am not a designer and honestly not good with computers. Shawn answered my questions in minutes. Highly recommend.

FashionZone

Works really well and really cheap! Even has a free plan available. The support team are happy to help with anything!

June 12, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Really appreciate it!

BelezaNatural

I'm amazed at how fast and friendly the service team is! Shawn has been super helpful and I'm sure this app will improve my business results. It is easy to use and has beautiful templates ready to use. Loved it!

June 12, 2020

Glad to be of service!

Base Piece

Just had the app installed and have to say the app is clean and the mapping out of the funnel is really user friendly. Had a little issues due to the theme used but Shaun helped me settle the thing in no time. Thank you.

Sofia Design Furniture

I just installed the app and my first impressions is excellent. The customer service is lightning fast. Shawn answered my questions within minutes. The app itself is easy to navigate and has a ton of customization options. I'm not an expert, but i was able to quickly create my first funnel. Recomended!!!

ILLUMIRAKI

I love how you can customize your funnel to exactly how you like. Shawn was also extremely helpful and helped me set everything up. Customer service is exceptional!!

June 3, 2020

Glad to have been able to help!

cutemuslima

very very very fast support even if you are in the free plan and trial
Sales funnels and upsells are perfect

June 3, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to have been able to help!

Killer Tendencies Apparel

I was looking for a funnel app. I decided to test out Raid Funnel. I ended up with an issue on Shopify end that was causing an error on my Funnel. I contacted Support and Shawn was quick to answer and help. I am confident that this app will help increase my sales.

OFÉLIA Việt Nam

The app is versatile, user-friendly and allows us so many options to upsell any products when customers add a product to cart. The support team is incredible, super helpful and responsive. They are willing to help you deal with technical problem specifically with your site. Keep up the great work guys! Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3