Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell | Reviews

by Raid.co

The Ultimate Upsell Booster

Blula

I actually love the idea of this app, everything about it is what I am looking for except for one thing I need help coding with. However, nobody will answer my emails or chats. It's been well over a week and I've reached out 4 times. I don't mind if they're away or on vacation, but their away message says they'll be back by a certain day or "later today" every day and they never are. I've been holding off hoping one of those "later todays" is accurate because I really love the app but unfortunately it's just holding me up. If they take this long to answer I can't imagine what frustrations I would run into if I have an issue with the app when it's live and they won't answer.

GoSun

In a league of it's own. No other app offers the same functionality and flexibility. We initially had an issue with duplicate trigger products appearing in the cart, but the support team quickly resolved it.

legs flex

This guys pulled it off. After installing every bundle app there is on the App Store, I finally found an app that looks 10x better and function better than the ones I had before. Shawn from support team was very quick to answer my questions and he optimized the pop-up to fit into my theme.

AnteAgeSkin

I love this App so far! I enjoyed all the designing and creating, beautiful professional funnels I was impressed how you could add videos and images!
not to mention the help from the company has been really amazing! very positive friendly, and really gave their best opinion for my website. I really am enjoying every thing so far and would recommend trying this App for sure!

LOBI Creative

Amazing app, managed to upsell a bundle of products for Black Friday. And the support I received was beyond what I expected with loads of 1:1 guidance when things weren't quite working. Thanks Shawn!

Marisa In Motion

I have been looking for an app to help with bundling my products in an efficient way. For someone that is not techie, this app is super easy to navigate. The app offers various user funnels to help with providing a better experience for my customers. The customer service is also top notch! I highly recommend using the app.

The Wedding Edit

Easy to use app, Communication and customer service is great, very efficient! Would highly recommend

CavillaLash

They are friendly and response fast. Solved my problem quickly and their app is really great. I can't wait to launch my store.

September 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to be of help!

Rangement.com

Nice app, easy to understand. Shawn has been very quick to fix some issues I had with my theme ! Definitely recommend

Bucket Full Of Roses

User friendly app that got my upsell funnel up and running quickly. Their helpdesk is super quick and efficient, even helped me work out some kinks on their own accord!

Previous 1 3 4