Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

by Raid.co

The Ultimate Upsell Booster

Charm Evergreen

I needed help with making funnel discounts reflect on my store and they more than helpful and got it fixed very quickly, I love the templates for my upsell strategies and hope to use more. I definitely recommend using this app to create funnels very easy to use.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for taking time to review our app! Glad to have this opportunity to work with you!

LITTLE RAY

I have looked at so many upsell/ in cart bundle apps that it became too overwhelming. I choose Raid for its templates as I am a complete novice for building funnels. The customer service is FAST and so helpful. I am currently in the free trial stage and think i will continue depending on the conversion rates. But in total, this app is so much easier and more streamlined that so many others out there.

The King Beard

Great support and great app! Thanks guys and keep going with your work. Im waiting for other apps from your company guys.

Satchel & Page

We were looking for an app that can offer multiple cross sells at the same time. The Raid Funnels app does that very well. The service from Shawn was great as well. He answered our questions within minutes...Highly recommended!

End Ocean Pollution

I was able to build my first upsell funnel in under an hour. I am not a designer and honestly not good with computers. Shawn answered my questions in minutes. Highly recommend.

FashionZone

Works really well and really cheap! Even has a free plan available. The support team are happy to help with anything!

June 12, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Really appreciate it!

BelezaNatural

I'm amazed at how fast and friendly the service team is! Shawn has been super helpful and I'm sure this app will improve my business results. It is easy to use and has beautiful templates ready to use. Loved it!

June 12, 2020

Glad to be of service!

Base Piece

Just had the app installed and have to say the app is clean and the mapping out of the funnel is really user friendly. Had a little issues due to the theme used but Shaun helped me settle the thing in no time. Thank you.

Sofia Design Furniture

I just installed the app and my first impressions is excellent. The customer service is lightning fast. Shawn answered my questions within minutes. The app itself is easy to navigate and has a ton of customization options. I'm not an expert, but i was able to quickly create my first funnel. Recomended!!!

ILLUMIRAKI

I love how you can customize your funnel to exactly how you like. Shawn was also extremely helpful and helped me set everything up. Customer service is exceptional!!

June 3, 2020

Glad to have been able to help!