Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

by Raid.co

The Ultimate Upsell Booster

OFÉLIA Việt Nam

The app is versatile, user-friendly and allows us so many options to upsell any products when customers add a product to cart. The support team is incredible, super helpful and responsive. They are willing to help you deal with technical problem specifically with your site. Keep up the great work guys! Highly recommend.

PROTECCIÓN 3D

This app is the perfect fit if you are looking for a prefessional looking upsell to install in your store. It allows you to customize every aspect of the popup window and the best part for us is that it also allows you to show variants of the products in the upsell, which not every other app does.

Apart from that, you will be getting first class 5 star customer service. I had the pleasure o talk to to Shawn and this gentleman is such a professional. He answers every request in minutes and he is always with such a possitive disposition to help. He always solves your problems, takes the time to explain everything and really cares about leaving everything perfect.

I rate the app 5 stars but if I could I would rate it 6 because they do such a great job!

May 28, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review! It's been a pleasure getting you started with our app! Feel free to reach out if you need more help!

PlushBeds

We've tested almost every upsell app in the Shopify Store, and this is by far the most comprehensive and useful upsell app. Most importantly, it allows you to map specific upsell variants to specific product variants. For example, all other apps allow you to offer "shirt B" (no size, no variant) when a customer purchases any size of shirt A. Raid Funnels allows you to offer an upsell for "Small Shirt B" with "Small Shirt A", and "Large Shirt B" with "Large Shirt A:, etc. The popups are aesthetically beautiful (with complete design control) and provide the ability to present offers that are much more personalized leading to a better shopping experience and higher conversions.

Additionally, we tested the heck out of this app and provided a lot of detailed feedback to Shawn. He was amazing to work with; extremely knowledgeable and passionately enthusiastic about new app enhancements. Where most others take days to reply & say it can't be done, Shawn responds within hours and finds a way to make even the most difficult requests possible. It is truly a pleasure to work with a professional who values a great customer experience.

May 19, 2020

Thanks so much for using our app! Glad we could take the opportunity to improve and also meet your needs, we're really here to see you and your store succeed, feel free to reach out if you need any help in any way!

VAVI

Best upsell app. It's very easy to set-up and design an upsell funnel the way you want to and the support was great too. Many great design and upsell features!

May 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Glad you're enjoying using our app!

Titan Smart Dash Cam

This app provides an what we can "essential" tool to our store to help with conversions & up-sells. Easy and great customer service.

May 14, 2020

Awesome to know! Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review!

Ship Of Time

We used this app to help increase our sales through upselling & bundle purchases. We found this app very useful and it adds a personal touch. We can create different types of bundles to serve diffferent kinds of customers. It is easy to use & tweak combinations. The people behind Raid Funnels are also very helpful & quick to assist us when we started off. Thumbs up on service!

May 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Glad you're using the features to the fullest! Feel free to reach out to us any time!

Squishysaurus

Great idea. Allowed me to make a bespoke upsell funnel for my Squishysaurus store. Helpful and friendly support too.

April 23, 2020

Glad you've found our app useful! Feel free to reach out to us any time!

The Mad Potter

The best part about this app is it looks GREAT. This is why I choose this app over others. Also, it was easy to set up, customize the look and feel and Raid's support is excellent!

April 23, 2020

Awesome to hear! Glad to have you on board!

Stephanie Elizabeth Artwork

I've just added this app and the support in getting things setup has been great. The interface is really easy to use and so far it seems to be doing what I need. Hopefully it brings some increased sales in due time.

Komodoty

Great app. Allows me to design clean pop ups for my store. Highly customisable and the support team were very fast to sort out any issues I had. Highly recommend.

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for using our app! Pleasure is ours! Feel free to reach out to us anytime.