Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

by Raid.co

The Ultimate Upsell Booster

VAVI

Best upsell app. It's very easy to set-up and design an upsell funnel the way you want to and the support was great too. Many great design and upsell features!

May 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Glad you're enjoying using our app!

Titan Smart Dash Cam

This app provides an what we can "essential" tool to our store to help with conversions & up-sells. Easy and great customer service.

May 14, 2020

Awesome to know! Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review!

Ship Of Time

We used this app to help increase our sales through upselling & bundle purchases. We found this app very useful and it adds a personal touch. We can create different types of bundles to serve diffferent kinds of customers. It is easy to use & tweak combinations. The people behind Raid Funnels are also very helpful & quick to assist us when we started off. Thumbs up on service!

May 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Glad you're using the features to the fullest! Feel free to reach out to us any time!

Squishysaurus

Great idea. Allowed me to make a bespoke upsell funnel for my Squishysaurus store. Helpful and friendly support too.

April 23, 2020

Glad you've found our app useful! Feel free to reach out to us any time!

The Mad Potter

The best part about this app is it looks GREAT. This is why I choose this app over others. Also, it was easy to set up, customize the look and feel and Raid's support is excellent!

April 23, 2020

Awesome to hear! Glad to have you on board!

Stephanie Elizabeth Artwork

I've just added this app and the support in getting things setup has been great. The interface is really easy to use and so far it seems to be doing what I need. Hopefully it brings some increased sales in due time.

Komodoty

Great app. Allows me to design clean pop ups for my store. Highly customisable and the support team were very fast to sort out any issues I had. Highly recommend.

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for using our app! Pleasure is ours! Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

LilyVanity

This has to be one of the best value for money upsell apps we have tried. Customer support has also been sublime. Shawn has been extremely helpful to ensure that the app was working optimally for us. This app is highly recommended!

April 9, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving the review! So glad we get to take the opportunity to add value to your store! Awesome merchant and store to work with!

Melvory SEA

We have just started using Raid and the experience has been good so far. Shawn has been very kind and has helped us a lot with making sure that their app work with Shogun for a campaign we are running.

The support provided has been outstanding. I highly recommend the app.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for using our app! So glad we get this opportunity to work together and help you build upsell funnels in your store! Always here to help! - Shawn

Urban Legacy Clothing

My main mission was to have the discount feature automatically add products "Y" and "Z" to cart when buying product "X" and Funnels helps accomplish that! The customer support was phenomenal and proactive as well!

March 26, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Love being able to help and provide the support you need. Thank you for choosing RAID Funnels!