Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

Raid Funnels Multi‑Step Upsell

by Raid.co

The Ultimate Upsell Booster

The Wedding Edit

Easy to use app, Communication and customer service is great, very efficient! Would highly recommend

CavillaLash

They are friendly and response fast. Solved my problem quickly and their app is really great. I can't wait to launch my store.

September 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to be of help!

Rangement.com

Nice app, easy to understand. Shawn has been very quick to fix some issues I had with my theme ! Definitely recommend

Bucket Full Of Roses

User friendly app that got my upsell funnel up and running quickly. Their helpdesk is super quick and efficient, even helped me work out some kinks on their own accord!

Bonded Beauty

Nice app - very user friendly and they have nice templates for you to choose from that are aesthetically pleasing. Good customer service too!

August 26, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to be of service!

Charm Evergreen

I needed help with making funnel discounts reflect on my store and they more than helpful and got it fixed very quickly, I love the templates for my upsell strategies and hope to use more. I definitely recommend using this app to create funnels very easy to use.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for taking time to review our app! Glad to have this opportunity to work with you!

LITTLE RAY

I have looked at so many upsell/ in cart bundle apps that it became too overwhelming. I choose Raid for its templates as I am a complete novice for building funnels. The customer service is FAST and so helpful. I am currently in the free trial stage and think i will continue depending on the conversion rates. But in total, this app is so much easier and more streamlined that so many others out there.

The King Beard

Great support and great app! Thanks guys and keep going with your work. Im waiting for other apps from your company guys.

Satchel & Page

We were looking for an app that can offer multiple cross sells at the same time. The Raid Funnels app does that very well. The service from Shawn was great as well. He answered our questions within minutes...Highly recommended!

End Ocean Pollution

I was able to build my first upsell funnel in under an hour. I am not a designer and honestly not good with computers. Shawn answered my questions in minutes. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4