Grow your business internationally and increase sales by tapping into one of the largest e-commerce marketplaces in Japan
Sell more with minimal effort
Publish your products on Rakuten and manage your orders intuitively through the existing Shopify interface.
Simplify your operations
All product inventory will synchronize seamlessly across Rakuten and help ensure your product and prices are up to date.
Sobre Rakuten Ichiba (JP)
Selling with Shopify and Rakuten
Sell on one of Japan's largest marketplaces by publishing your Shopify products on the Rakuten Ichiba marketplace. Using this sales channel you can easily manage your inventory across the two platforms and fulfill your orders from the existing admin interface.
Here's what you can do when you sell with Shopify and Rakuten:
- Easily create Rakuten listings for your Shopify products
- Consolidate your inventory and order management
- Grow your brand footprint by selling on a popular Japanese marketplace
- Communicate with customers using the existing Shopify interface
- Track your Rakuten sales using your overview and analytics page
To use the Rakuten channel, you need:
- Have a Rakuten account that's enabled with RMS API
- Must be located in the United States or Japan
Rakuten eligibility requirements
To sign up as a merchant on Rakuten Ichiba you must:
- Be highly proficent in Japanese for store setup, customer support, page maintenance, order and returns management, marketing campaigns, navigating Rakuten Merchant Support (RMS)
- Have logistics to in order to ship products directly from the merchants to end users
- Assume Foreign Exchange risk, as products are sold in Japanese Yen
- Be incorporated and be able to provide a D-U-N-S Number
- Ensure all items sold are compliant with applicable Japanese laws
- Rakuten Ichiba
Avaliações mais recentes
Joy of London Jewels
I would rather give them NO STARS at all! I signed up for this online marketplace about 8 weeks ago and heard nothing. I kept checking back and inquiring if my credential were ready? I heard nothing from them. The last time I checked back there was a handbook up and I appreciated that. It gave pricing, which is $650USD per month! No free trial, you must pay (according to the handbook) before credentials are given. I wish they had told me this before I waited for all this time!