Rakuten Integration

Rakuten Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Rakuteen, list your products and manage orders.

SHOPPERS SHOP

I use CEDCommerce many apps. This app is excellent and the customer service at top level. they are ALWAYS available and are really great at solving any problem we have. We uploaded all of our products the app and now uploading to the marketplace and hope it will be soon on live. We can recommend this app to everyone. We used 5 of their apps and LOVE them.

Brightech

The most excellent app and excellent customer service EVER. they are ALWAYS available and are really great at solving any problem we have. We uploaded all of our products and were ready to sell within minutes. I can't recommend this app enough. We used 3 of their apps and LOVE them.

Shopsy

Rakuten Integration is the best solution for sellers. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Rakuten and managing orders. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Ced guys are helping me in resolving my concern with Rakuten. They have created the case from their end and are updating me on the response of the case on a daily basis. Support is super quick and they are available 24*7. The support is very, very, good, these CED guys are supporting me in 24*7, by the live chat, phone call, (which is great because most companies don't offer phone support with a real human anymore) on WhatsApp, on skype and on any medium you would like. They guided me in every small step with around the clock assistance.

ClickWants.com

Definitely an app worth buying and is very easy to use and has a great functionality that helps to manage products on Rakuten. The support team is very helpful in guiding through the app. Very nice app and team!

Nanciagenteel

Great app for listing and managing products on Rakuten. No issues faced at all. Products are updated in very short time. Must try app!

Oking Habib

the only best app I found for Rakuten that works perfectly I wanted. Impressive, very user-friendly integration app.
Selling on Rakuten through Shopify Store with the help of this App is very easy for any new or old seller. Nothing is complex with this system. I found this app on the Shopify store and I will recommend this app, to all who are selling.
also, I appreciate CEDCommerce support is awesome, they never disappoint you. always available on WhatsApp, skype.

The app's functionality is very impressive - profiling sections are the best part of the app, it helps you to align all products in the wanted category.

In terms of the order management, the app is superb as all orders get synced automatically with the Shopify store. The app also allows you to set-up your account in it's the best possible way. it allows you to off the syncing your orders into your shopify store also products can be customized through the app if you don't want to manage any from your Shopify store.

Well done CEDCOMMERCE!! ALWAYS AWESOME

Dear Oking Habib,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support with the proper docs, videos, links to our clients so that don't face any kind of trouble and can be familiar with the process of the app. We are sure that you will find all the section helps to improve your products listings on Rakuten.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Pellatt Cornucopia

Great work from the staff to help and support me in the whole process from setup to launch. I am new to Rakuten and don't know anything about it. I connect with team , they assist from the beginning. From product IMPORTING to UPLOADING and get FIRST SELL Team help me a lot.

Team is very professional, they are always ready to hear you whetever you suggest they discuss internally and if possible for them they implement it.

CedCommerce team is improving their system day by day. You can manage your product listing through the app by profiling.

Also you can prevent overselling of products with the help of "threshold inventory". I don't want to sync my orders to Shopify store, through app I can manage this.

In the same way I can customize my syncing for inventory , price and other things. Really helpful

Thank you team !! Good luck

Hello Pellatt Cornucopia,

Thank you for giving the valuable time to write this review. We are grateful to hear your kind words for our app and services.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!
Team CedCommerce

OTC Shoppe Express

This app had many bugs but I have contacted support and found support.

1st Bug: When orders are imported, the values are wrong. I found that if an item is being sold for $10 and the customer purchase 3 of it, the app will import the order as $10 divided by 3 which will show up as $3.33 each for each item. The total cost of the three items will only be $9.99 total, whereas it should have been $30 total. This does screw up the statistic on Shopify.

(UPDATE: Orders are importing correctly. Values are correct now.)

2nd Bug: When orders are shipped, it does not update on Rakuten. It has been over a day and it has yet updated to Rakuten. Good thing it is a weekend and we have until Monday to ship it before getting dinged.

(UPDATE: The team has confirmed that it is fixed and that orders are syncing so that each time an order is marked as shipped, it will sync up to Rakuten. The team also went above and beyond and added another feature to the orders page. They added the Sync All Shipped Orders button so that it will help push the orders if it does not automatically do so. Once more orders come in and I am able to test those, I will update more)

3rd Bug: When setting up profiles, the "Everything Else" does not work. After going through all the steps, you go to click "Save", and then it takes you to a page that says "Something Went Wrong".

(UPDATE: Works now. It doesn't take you to the error page and it actually saves now)

-----

Now let's talk about the features it could have.

1st Feature Suggestion: Allow sellers to be able to toggle on/off for Free Shipping. When you upload your products the first time, it will automatically set your products as FREE SHIPPING, even if you have shipping setup. This really screws up everything, especially since I was not aware that everything would be automatically set as FREE SHIPPING. When the first sale came in, that is when I found out. So, until, CedCommerce allow us to make this change on our own or notify us, BEWARE of this issue before you upload your products.

2nd Feature Suggestion: Put information icons around the backend for harder to understand features. For example, the Order Management setting. All you see is the heading "Order Management" and then a checkbox with "Manage order from app". There is no information on what this feature does. So naturally, I checked the box. But still do not know what it does. If it is so that I can manage my orders via the app, well, for those who are wondering, I am not able to do anything. I can't click the order number and see what the order information (customer name, amount purchased for, etc).

UPDATE: The FAQs are much better now with step-by-step PDFs. Follow those and you will be able to navigate around.

----

Overall, the backend dashboard that comes with this app works. It is setup in a way that is easy to understand. It just lacks information and directions. Every time you need something done, you have to either ask via chat or figure it out. The team is dedicated to getting this app right and that is appreciated.

Once I find more bugs, I will definitely update. Once those bugs are fixed, ratings will change and I will also update.

Hello OTC Shoppe Express,

Great to hear such words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly and you have found wonderful features of the app and helps us a lot to add more and more things to make it more user-friendly.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!
Team CedCommerce

moondigging-us.com

I am happy to have a cost effective app which reduces work integrating with Rakuten. Saves so much time. Great customer service, Neha was very responsive and easily arranged for me to work with their team to get integration done quickly, so I can sell easily.

August 17, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are always here to assist you.