Random Upsells & Cross‑Sells

Random Upsells & Cross‑Sells

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Attract customer attention and offer products while having fun

AmericanHorse

Does exactly what it supposed to- and even more! The dashboard is nice and clean to use and customize the integration with your site. Besides the random upsell products on the product's page, it offers value on the cart and search page as well. If you read this review- don't hesitate, you should definitely try and install this little gem.

Fitnessware

very good app does what it says and more

Mood Essential Oils

Great app! i have just installed and it seems to be GREAT!

Wow Hamster

GREAT APP. HELPED ME ALOT IN INCREASING MY SALES

Emiress

I like the idea of the app, it can really be fun and engaging. The only issue I encountered is that the button didnt work on password protected store, however worked perfectly when I removed the password. So just a tip if you face the same thing. Otherwise, it's not a big deal, the app is great and the customer support was quick and helpful! Thank you!

Mysoxyfeet

Did not respond to my email attempt, even though I am paying $10/month for support. Also, after downloading the app, my entire website theme was adjusted and caused issues to my website.

Charlush

Absolutely horrible. I installed and then uninstalled. App info now shows a 404 error page on my website. This is unprofessional. Never again.

Choicevinyls

Awesome app highly recommended

Gift Fab

Nice little App, no complaints.