Smart search bar & search icon

Smart search bar & search icon

by Rapid Search

Instant search, product search filter, predictive search bar

Fabulous Portrait

Helped us implementing the app on 3 different stores! People love the search function! Highly Recommended

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Dennis! :-)

everycake.co.uk

Leslie was super helpful, she answered in 10 seconds and within 10 min my search bar was up and running, it looks really professional. I would definitely recommend this app.

Fiestas y Sorpresas

El servicio técnico es muy rápido. Me gusta, es fácil de usar y hasta ahora ha sido efectivo. Recomendado.

March 22, 2021

Gracias por las lindas palabras :)

Balandi

Great app! Give it a try and see what happens. Support is available almost all the time and anytime!

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! :-)

Proflow NZ

Absolutely amazing app, the interface & design looks great & is easy to use. Makes my customers job a lot easier to search & find the product that they need. Very helpful & responsive support as well! One of the best apps out there.

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Luke!! :-)

Plakatbar.no

So far looks very good. The support with setting up the app were great. Translated everything for me to our shops language.

March 1, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words :)

MiCleo&Co

This app is really useful and business oriented as you can customise even first productos to show during the search. I will recommed it for sure.

February 22, 2021

Many thanks, Margarita. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a nice day. L.

croki

The app is great. I had some troubles in my shops but amazing customer service ! Thanks for the support.

Lockwoods Ski & Outdoor

Really delighted to have found RapidSearch. Looks really good on our website (on desktop AND mobile), and - unlike other 'instant search' apps I've tried - is refreshingly clear and simple. The search stats are also proving very useful for understanding what our customers are searching for on our site. This in turn is helping us to add appropriate keywords and/or synonyms, so that products don't lie undiscovered (it's very frustrating to realise that users have been on our site but have left without finding products we KNOW are there waiting to be purchased!).

February 17, 2021

Russell, thank you so much for your great review - love to hear you are happy to use Rapid Search! :-)

leojo-toys.com

Very good support from the Rapid Search Team. It looks complicated in the beginning, but with the support from the backend, the search bar works perfect!

Previous 1 3 4