Smart search bar & search icon

Smart search bar & search icon

by Rapid Search

Instant search, product search filter, predictive search bar

E Vapor Hut

I used this app to add a search bar to my mobile site. I couldn't figure out how to do it on my own but Customer Service hooked me up! Thanks so much

January 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, April! :-) We are happy to help!

Poppy

I had a few issues with the but Rapid Search team solved it right away.
Now my website is working amazing!

January 26, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words, Catarina :)

fineandsandy

So far, so good. App installed easily. Great to have the snippet code that allows me to create a desktop and mobile search bar (vs the widget). Support sent me some further code that allowed me to centre the search bar was is great for aesthetics. Quite a bit of flexibility to control the settings and what gets displayed to customers when they search. Great thing is they have a suggestions function where you can see what others have asked for in terms of new features, you can vote and also suggest features yourself. They even give the status of the suggestions. So, app should keep getting better. Looking forward to seeing the developing functionality.

January 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. :-)
Happy to hear we could help, and we are looking forward to a further cooperation!
Rapid Search Team

Nikon Service Point Dresden

This app is incredible we have been able to achieve just perfect search app sales after a short time through this. The support has helped us several times very quickly to integrate a search bar. Update!!!!! Again a small problem but the support is so fast, so helpful and friendly.10 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are more than happy to help. :-)

PhoneSafe

The APP is great, but this customer support is from a whole other level... They helped me customize the whole search bar! I have never had this kind of customer support! I'm a happy customer ;) !

January 12, 2021

We're more than happy to serve you Torjaly. Thank you for your trust. :)

Plan E

Such an amazing costumer service! Had an issue that turned out to be outside the App - but their costumer service team helped out anyways. Thanks again! :-)

Print Collection

Just installed the app. The results look much better now. I like the way it is working on mobile and desktop. I had some questions and Leslie helped right away from their chat section of their app. It is very customizable, I’m looking forward to increased sales.

Qahraba

Its been a couple of days since I installed it and its working well. Highly recommended if you are a small business looking for an app with a free plan.

January 4, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words, Hassan :)

VITAMAN USA

Wonderful customer service and I'm delighted with the App so far. Made a sale in the first day! Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Doorsyde

The functionality of this search app is above and beyond anything else we've tried. And, beyond the functionality, the support was among the best we're experience (if not the best). Leslie was so accommodating and helped us get everything in place and working. We can't thank her and the Smart search team enough. Sean

December 15, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words, Sean. And have a successful launch :)