Smart search bar & filters

Smart search bar & filters

by Rapid Search

AI search, product search filter, smart search bar

Nikon Service Point Dresden

This app is incredible we have been able to achieve just perfect search app sales after a short time through this. The support has helped us several times very quickly to integrate a search bar. Update!!!!! Again a small problem but the support is so fast, so helpful and friendly.10 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are more than happy to help. :-)

PhoneSafe

The APP is great, but this customer support is from a whole other level... They helped me customize the whole search bar! I have never had this kind of customer support! I'm a happy customer ;) !

January 12, 2021

We're more than happy to serve you Torjaly. Thank you for your trust. :)

Plan E

Such an amazing costumer service! Had an issue that turned out to be outside the App - but their costumer service team helped out anyways. Thanks again! :-)

Print Collection

Just installed the app. The results look much better now. I like the way it is working on mobile and desktop. I had some questions and Leslie helped right away from their chat section of their app. It is very customizable, I’m looking forward to increased sales.

Qahraba

Its been a couple of days since I installed it and its working well. Highly recommended if you are a small business looking for an app with a free plan.

January 4, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words, Hassan :)

VITAMAN USA

Wonderful customer service and I'm delighted with the App so far. Made a sale in the first day! Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Doorsyde

The functionality of this search app is above and beyond anything else we've tried. And, beyond the functionality, the support was among the best we're experience (if not the best). Leslie was so accommodating and helped us get everything in place and working. We can't thank her and the Smart search team enough. Sean

December 15, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words, Sean. And have a successful launch :)

kartcamel.com.au

IF You are Trying to Find Awesome Search app ? Add this one. 100/100 its better than most popular apps. Support is awesome They answer in a second. https://rapidsearch.upvoty.com/b/feature-requests
They are also planning and doing a lot of thing For Best Search. Like Result page. Even you can request them any new feature if you want. And they will add your request in planning List. One more thing They also have Custom Search bar. Most popular have dont have this thing. As you can see on my website. https://kartcamel.com.au/ They added Custom search bar after my logo. and its looking awesome.

December 14, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words, Muhammad. We hope we can keep you as satisfied as you are now. Have a nice day. :)

Pica's Pets

Have been using this app for a while. It works great. Lots of ways to customise the options. Had an issue with it after i accidently uninstalled it and the support fixed it straight away and got me back on track. Would reccommend

December 14, 2020

Thank you for the review, Nikki. Just email us if you need any additional help. Have a nice day :)

eQuestri Online Tack Shop

I cannot speak more highly about this app - and especially the support team. They answer quickly, and help in every way they can to explain things if you're unsure or help - we wanted some customizations and it felt like dealing with a friend. Super service - please keep up the good work guys. As far as the app goes - I am very happy, it is easy to implement! And definately has improved our search capabilities.

November 25, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words! I hope we can deserve them in the future too :) Have a great Black Friday campaign!