Smart search bar & filters

AI search, product filter, smart search bar, instant search

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BellaTrendz

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The support team helped me a lot to fix the filter issue. The interface is smooth and simply awesome.

November 23, 2022

Thank you for getting in touch with us, we are happy that we could solve your problem in a timely manner.

Also thanks for your feedback regarding our interface! Glad you like it.

We are always happy to help. (:
Matt from the Rapid Search team.

Bigjigs Toys

We spent time looking for an app that provide us with the functionality we needed. Rapid search has given us what we were looking for and more!

November 23, 2022

We are always happy and pleased to see such reviews. Thank you for giving us the fuel to make Rapid Search even better for you!

Let us know if you need something.
Have a nice day,
Matt from the Rapid Search team

Bader Mainzl

Location Germany

The developer responds very quickly and provides very good support. The Plugin can be recommended at any time.

November 23, 2022

Thank you so much Andreas for your kind words!
I always try to do my best! :)

Let us know if you need further help, take care and have a nice week,

Hamoki Limited

It's a powerful tool with the friendly customer service staff. I love the function of instant search so much.

November 21, 2022

Thanks so much Tina for your kind review!
We are always happy to help, let us know if there's something else we can do for you. :)

Have a wonderful week,
Matt from the Rapid Search Team.

Tracmaster Ltd

Early days, but so far this app is excellent. Had a query so contacted support via chat and got an instant solution. We needed a search function for pages as well as products and this is ideal. Great analytics too.

November 18, 2022

Thanks a lot for giving us your review, We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our support. :)))

Let us know if you need something else, hope you are going to see amazing results in the analytics shortly.

Have a wonderful weekend,

FeelGoodStore UK

Super friendly support, and was happy to help with some minor tweaks to the "look and feel" of the search results page. Highly recommended AAA+++

November 17, 2022

Thanks so much Mark, I'm so pleased to read your feedback about our service.
Let us know if you need anything else, we are always happy to help.

Take care and have a nice day,
Matt from Rapid Search

chiskoit

Location Italy

Really amazing support very helpful great guys keep it up, I strongly recommend if you have big site and wanted to increase conversions.

November 15, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review Muhammad! We are always focusing on giving great experience for everyone, for you! :)

Take care and have a nice week,
The Rapid Search Support

House of Hamilton

Location South Africa

The Smart Search function is really amazing in that it gives my customers what they want and also shows off our products. The customer support is fantastic, the specialist assisting me was Matt, really did more than he had to assist me with my queries. Keep the great work up!

November 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, it truly made my Monday!

Thanks for using our app and let us know if you need something else.
Matt from Rapid Search

Κοσμηματοπωλείο Goldy

Location Greece

The best search app!!! Highly recommend.Perfect and fast support team, easy to use app!!! Thanks again!!!

November 9, 2022

Thanks so much for your great feedback!
We are always happy to help you, thanks for using our app and promoting it!

Have a wonderful day. :)

Cateryard

Time spent using app About 6 hours

This search bar tool is so powerful and easy to use, the staff from there has a quick and efficient response on the live chat.

November 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We are so happy that you were satisfied with our response time.

Always at your service, have a wonderful weekend,
Matt from the Rapid Search team