Smart search bar & search icon

Smart search bar & search icon

by Rapid Search

Instant search, product search filter, predictive search bar

issybees

This is a brilliant app and would highly recommend. I love the reporting to, it's been a great asset to our site and business. Thank you :)

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Happy to hear you love our app! :-)

eRubai.lt

Nice app, support is super quick. App have lots off options i believe i will be using this app after trying others this one is best for my shop

April 27, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words Marius. :)

Fabulous Portrait

Helped us implementing the app on 3 different stores! People love the search function! Highly Recommended

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Dennis! :-)

everycake.co.uk

Leslie was super helpful, she answered in 10 seconds and within 10 min my search bar was up and running, it looks really professional. I would definitely recommend this app.

Fiestas y Sorpresas

El servicio técnico es muy rápido. Me gusta, es fácil de usar y hasta ahora ha sido efectivo. Recomendado.

March 22, 2021

Gracias por las lindas palabras :)

Balandi

Great app! Give it a try and see what happens. Support is available almost all the time and anytime!

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! :-)

Proflow NZ

Absolutely amazing app, the interface & design looks great & is easy to use. Makes my customers job a lot easier to search & find the product that they need. Very helpful & responsive support as well! One of the best apps out there.

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Luke!! :-)

Plakatbar.no

So far looks very good. The support with setting up the app were great. Translated everything for me to our shops language.

March 1, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words :)

MiCleo&Co

This app is really useful and business oriented as you can customise even first productos to show during the search. I will recommed it for sure.

February 22, 2021

Many thanks, Margarita. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a nice day. L.

croki

The app is great. I had some troubles in my shops but amazing customer service ! Thanks for the support.

Previous 1 3 4 5