Smart search bar & search icon

Smart search bar & search icon

by Rapid Search

Instant search, product search filter, predictive search bar

Kalon Jewelers

Rapid Search has been wonderul. I had a few coding issues on my theme and tech support (Irisz) was excellent and expedient with my issue. We have seen great traction in regards to our customer traffic/analytics, partially from the integration of Rapid Search. Great service.

Mirai Sake Hall

Really great suite of features to help with searching for products in my store. Customer service is absolutely amazing. Jonas and Irisz were a great help in installing the search bar for my store :)

Graphics Direct

Brilliant App. Took me about 30 seconds to add it and it just simply works !
We had loads of search results with errors, This app just makes your site look brand new.
Well Done !

The Shredder Warehouse

Great search app that is easy and intuitive to get set up & working in no time at all. Really like the way this app is so simple to get up-and-running with great built-in guidance notes & links to more detailed instructions if needed, but still gives a significant amount of flexibility and personalisation. Particularly good is the built-in pseunonyms feature. Great customer support too for the one small issue we had with setup which was dealt with in no time at all. Highly recommended.

Keller International

The best search bar app in the app store. Period. Having an advanced search like this will better assist your customers like it has for us. It's something a lot of stores lack, but it is so important. The live chat support is insanely fast and helpful as well. Highly recommend this app!!

+Medplus

I used this app and it is the best app you can get for a smart search bar. Definitely recommended and I ll be using it again on my next store.

Black Velvet Sydney

App is very good. Accidentally turned it off and my staff went beserk at me. Highly recommend installation

Shopvoorgezondheid

I really love this app. Results are great, Conversion is increasing and the response of the team is amazing. Really worth the money.

Alive & Dirty

A great app that meets our needs and a very helpful developer team who helped resolve any issues we had with integrating it into our theme.

Mesini.pl

Great app, even better support. Really, really like it. Especially for me, they added Polish language.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6