Smart search bar & filters

Smart search bar & filters | Reviews

by Rapid Search

AI search, product search filter, smart search bar

Castle of Pleasure

https://www.castleofpleasure.com Lovely search app with so many fantastic features! The theme's search is not as effective as this great app! Thank you!

NaturHandel.dk

Super fast and intuitive. I come from Prestashop to Shopify and using this app has increaced my conversions a lot. It is Rapid ;)

scanasia-as

For every question I have about customization, the app has that feature! I have integrated apps that hide prices for customers not logged inn, and the app lets me hide prices so it works perfectly with all my other apps.

SEFForever

Awesome product so far hopes it's helpful to you too. Really helps your customers to find stuff and helps you with your data.

The Cave Collectables

This app is wonderful. The staff are a pleasure to work with. Woyong Egbara Is great at helping and got everything I wanted done. He was able to place my search bar in the exact spot I wanted it. This was not easy since I wanted it in the header between the menu and the checkout icon. I also have a free shipping bar at the top of my page. He was even able to make it so the search bar stayed with the top of the page while people scroll. Keep search available at all time. Couldn’t have asked for more. The app itself works great and is easy to set up as far as the search filters. Looks great. Five stars! 10/10 I’d recommend always!!!
Thank you.

Nestour

good super good really good hahahhahah ok i have to do my work now and i have ro write 100words ok it ok

Direct Suspensions

Nice simple, lightweight app. Support were very helpful in helping customise for my needs. Very happy customer.

Lovematic.ie

Great search bar the ability to add words that usually turn up zero search to the app is very good we run a report on all high keywords that did not return any results and linked them to those products. Support is vey good

Sisi food sculptor

I was struggling to set up the search bar on my website, so I went to the live chat and asked help. Leslie was super fast and helpful and it's only took a few minutes for her to help me.

|c|o|l|o|u|r| of the day®

Smart search is a very good app. I am fully satisfied with the functionality as well as with the personal service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9