Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by RareLogic Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

NAYUKIDRAWS

UPDATE: In the end decided not to go with rare.io ultimately and went with another service. However, there is definitely potential, and would be good to check out for those starting out with implementing email marketing into their e-commerce store.

---

Customer support is quite good and accommodating to shop owners needs from their service. I will update with a more detailed review once I have further implemented Rare.io into my store and email marketing. But so far so good. And it is very easy to create beautiful, professional looking e-mails in their editor (much nicer and easier than Mailchimp).

There are still some growing pains with this app. For example, you should not edit an e-mail you are drafting while having another instance of the editor window open in another window. Otherwise any new edits are lost despite clicking on "Save and Exit". However, Rare.io support has let me know that it is something they are working on. I look forward to new updates to this service.

More Than A Fig Leaf, LLC

I have been using this app for several weeks now and love it so far. This is the 4th email marketing app that I have tried and it is the best and most user friendly out of them all. The customer support is awesome! I have the free subscription and get so much from it. I recommend it to anyone who wants a simple to use platform.

Powder & Pine Outdoor Company

*Update - Rare eventually reached out to us and refunded in full.

We signed up for Rare after our trial ended. We signed up for the growth plan, but ended up going with another provider that we ended up liking better. We canceled our subscription but are continuing to be billed monthly for a service we are no longer using and have unsubscribed from. We have reach out to the company multiple ways but have not received a response from any of them. We will update this review if the matter is taken care of.

Painted Peace - the Art of Stephanie Burgess

We moved over from Mailchimp to Rare, and are very happy with their support. Though some things seem difficult to update, their team is readily available to answer any questions. They have made our move as seamless as can be. Would recommend giving Rare a chance to prove what they can do for you.

vouhoo

RARE Team do the best and always helpfully. I can reach them nearly everytime and for every question and problems, they have a solution. We are new here and can support rare with all our hearts... best

TBD Liquids

This app is so easy and convenient to use for sales, and other e-mails! We've been using it for a long time and never run into any issues. Customer service is super fast and very reliable and great at what they do. Can't wait for more updates!

Healthy Human

We switched over to this platform from mailchimp about a year ago and are happy with the results we've seen. Phil and Kayleigh are very helpful and the customer support is great!

InCasa

We just installed the app. We needed help with something with code of the theme and customer service was great and fast. I think the app is very easy to use, very intuitive and I'm sure it would help us grow our sales.

Equestrian Co.

Waste of time - I've encountered quite a lot of bugs, buttons are not fully clickable, the data is no syncing with store, no currency symbols in abandoned cart blocks, data import isn't working well. Limited drag and drop template options. Nobody is there to answer questions during their work hours (they specify their work hours, but nobody is simply there). It has been over a week and I haven't received a response to my 2 emails / live chat attempts.

Bella Vérité

Businesses BEWARE! I have been with Rare.io for about two years and decided I don't have a choice but to move over to Mailchimp or another email service provider. We have had one problem after the next. Most recently, I have sent Rare.io over 5 messages regarding a billing issue and it has been over 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a response. Also, several months ago, they over charged us by $315+ dollars and it was a nightmare to recoup the over charges. They would not refund me in a lump sum, so it took from Sept 2018 - Jan 2019 to recoup those funds. As a paying customer, a company should at least respond within a 48-72 hour time period. This is completely unacceptable. I DO NOT recommend using Rare and would recommend a more reputable company that will respond to customer inquires. I now have to endure the headache of transferring everything over to a new provider. Which also means re-building each template to fit into the new providers sizing guidelines.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14