Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

60% the cost of Klaviyo, but smarter. Mailchimp replacement.

Jennifer Grace Hill

I just started using this app and the support has been amazing. Really appreciate the walk through and answering my questions.
However I seem to hit road blocks every step of the way. I have created a welcome letter that should be launching today and am still having issues. Error messages every time I enable. I did have customer support at one point to help but they went MIA shortly after

Eleven cart

Drawbacks

1 For abondened cart email you have to wait min for an hour to send our first email
2 And after set up your emails all emails goes to spam folder then what's the point of email marketing
3 After telling all this they're now not replied to my email

Babychelle

Really intuitive, easy to use, and best of all, great design. Non-clunky and easy to set a campaign running in minutes. Additionally, you have templates to choose from, and segmentation of customers is a dream. There are preset segments, and you could also create your own based on rules such as products purchased, engagement, etc.

The biggest bonus is the responsive customer support - there's a live chat function available to help you with immediate questions. If they're not available, they always reply by email within a day.

Thank you, Rare!

Absolutely great to work with - for the price, you get a level of service and autonomy that are hard to match elsewhere.

Great Yarns

Haven't tried the automations yet, but really like the template editor. Support from Phil has been fantastic.

Late Blooming Watercolors

Account needed activation and it took a very long time to hear back from customer service. Documentation doesn't appear to exist (links go to 404 webpages). Very clunky UI for building emails or editing provided templates.

Bon + Bear

By far the best marketing app for emailing prospects. Easy to use, very customisable and the one to one support from marketing experts is so helpful! Phillip helped me with my first campaign and it looks great - thanks Rare!

Joa Bath and Body

I am just starting with this app, but the customer service is excellent. I am very excited to try this out.

Frida Mexican Products GmbH

This app is so easy to use! The costumer support is A Plus, I have had a little issue, due to not knowing much about email marketing and Patrick was very helpful. He explained everything very well, and shared a lot of important information about the use of the app. I would recommend to take the time and talk to Patrick, so you can really learn as much as possible in a very short time. The templates are a good guide, especially for people who need a little inspiration at the beginning. I'm so happy with the app, and I'm excited to send out some really cool emails to my clients.

Undernude

Amazing customer service! I ask them some times some doubts about the email lists, and they reply so quick and provide all the details to solve my doubts

OMIERA LABS

if i can give Patrick and this company a thousand stars, i would give it. Very helpful, very knowledgeable, very efficient. They really do go out of their way to help. Extremely happy to work with them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17