Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by RareLogic Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Powder & Pine Outdoor Company

We signed up for Rare after our trial ended. We signed up for the growth plan, but ended up going with another provider that we ended up liking better. We canceled our subscription but are continuing to be billed monthly for a service we are no longer using and have unsubscribed from. We have reach out to the company multiple ways but have not received a response from any of them. We will update this review if the matter is taken care of.

Painted Peace - the Art of Stephanie Burgess

We moved over from Mailchimp to Rare, and are very happy with their support. Though some things seem difficult to update, their team is readily available to answer any questions. They have made our move as seamless as can be. Would recommend giving Rare a chance to prove what they can do for you.

vouhoo

RARE Team do the best and always helpfully. I can reach them nearly everytime and for every question and problems, they have a solution. We are new here and can support rare with all our hearts... best

TBD Liquids

This app is so easy and convenient to use for sales, and other e-mails! We've been using it for a long time and never run into any issues. Customer service is super fast and very reliable and great at what they do. Can't wait for more updates!

Healthy Human

We switched over to this platform from mailchimp about a year ago and are happy with the results we've seen. Phil and Kayleigh are very helpful and the customer support is great!

InCasa

We just installed the app. We needed help with something with code of the theme and customer service was great and fast. I think the app is very easy to use, very intuitive and I'm sure it would help us grow our sales.

Equestrian Co.

Waste of time - I've encountered quite a lot of bugs, buttons are not fully clickable, the data is no syncing with store, no currency symbols in abandoned cart blocks, data import isn't working well. Limited drag and drop template options. Nobody is there to answer questions during their work hours (they specify their work hours, but nobody is simply there). It has been over a week and I haven't received a response to my 2 emails / live chat attempts.

Bella Vérité

Businesses BEWARE! I have been with Rare.io for about two years and decided I don't have a choice but to move over to Mailchimp or another email service provider. We have had one problem after the next. Most recently, I have sent Rare.io over 5 messages regarding a billing issue and it has been over 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a response. Also, several months ago, they over charged us by $315+ dollars and it was a nightmare to recoup the over charges. They would not refund me in a lump sum, so it took from Sept 2018 - Jan 2019 to recoup those funds. As a paying customer, a company should at least respond within a 48-72 hour time period. This is completely unacceptable. I DO NOT recommend using Rare and would recommend a more reputable company that will respond to customer inquires. I now have to endure the headache of transferring everything over to a new provider. Which also means re-building each template to fit into the new providers sizing guidelines.

Eliquidmaster

This verification is amazing. We have customers that come in and happen to sometimes give bad emails for a discount. This app definitely helps with weeding those out. They also have a script you can put in your back end coding to stop people from putting bad emails in your subscribe portion of your email list! That script is by far the best thing about this app that I have been using. The customer support is also amazing. They are very pleasant to chat with, and definitely go above and beyond to help with any problems you may be experiencing.

Definitely HIGHLY recommend this to stop your email marketing from going into spam boxes from bad emails that customer sign up with.

Pirouette Active Wear

This app is very versatile, it will do what you want. The tech support is fantastic and will help you through every step of the way if need. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14