Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing | Reviews

by Coherent Path Inc.

Automate your email marketing to maximize your eCom revenue

Reborn Kings

This app stole $2,145 from me. I've used and tested many different email marketing platforms but Smart Email Marketing has, by far, been the WORST. I stop using this app because the platform is a little too antiquated for my likings. So when I was asked to accept a new payment rate because my subscription list was growing, I opted out. Because I didn't accept the new rate they disabled my account but continued to charge me $195 for 11 months without notifying me. They decided to be misleading and only cataloged that I made my last payment in September 2020. When I reached out to customer service they put the blame on me saying, I should have noticed these charges and they would not be refunding me for the 11 month that I was charged for a disabled account. If you're thinking about using this app, I would suggest you look elsewhere.

RED SUPPS

It was great when we started using it. Recently is a nightmare. Issues on top of issues. If one get resolved, there is another one to solve.
Very poor customer service. You basically get ignored every single time and just waiting for things to get better. Sad.

Charge Nutriments

This app is perfect for marketing emails. It is very intuitive and easy to set up because they have excellent constumer service. It will help me to save time and do other task.

Funky Sophie

I have this app on over 10 stores - it is second to none. Very easy to use, easy to set up and the support is outstanding. If you get a chance to talk to these guys on zoom - I would recommend it. It is well worth it and doubled my income in one email idea. Thank you guys.

Jennifer Grace Hill

I just started using this app and the support has been amazing. Really appreciate the walk through and answering my questions.
However I seem to hit road blocks every step of the way. I have created a welcome letter that should be launching today and am still having issues. Error messages every time I enable. I did have customer support at one point to help but they went MIA shortly after. I have given up. This is the worst app out there. So may things going wrong and not working properly. So I spent almost a full week trying to send a newsletter out and never was able to because of the issues

Eleven cart

Drawbacks

1 For abondened cart email you have to wait min for an hour to send our first email
2 And after set up your emails all emails goes to spam folder then what's the point of email marketing
3 After telling all this they're now not replied to my email

Babychelle

Really intuitive, easy to use, and best of all, great design. Non-clunky and easy to set a campaign running in minutes. Additionally, you have templates to choose from, and segmentation of customers is a dream. There are preset segments, and you could also create your own based on rules such as products purchased, engagement, etc.

The biggest bonus is the responsive customer support - there's a live chat function available to help you with immediate questions. If they're not available, they always reply by email within a day.

Thank you, Rare!

Absolutely great to work with - for the price, you get a level of service and autonomy that are hard to match elsewhere.

Great Yarns

Haven't tried the automations yet, but really like the template editor. Support from Phil has been fantastic.

Late Blooming Watercolors

Account needed activation and it took a very long time to hear back from customer service. Documentation doesn't appear to exist (links go to 404 webpages). Very clunky UI for building emails or editing provided templates.

Bon + Bear

By far the best marketing app for emailing prospects. Easy to use, very customisable and the one to one support from marketing experts is so helpful! Phillip helped me with my first campaign and it looks great - thanks Rare!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18