Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by RareLogic Inc.

Increase your sales with smart & personalized email marketing

Rystyle

Instant AMAZING customer service and support. Has wide range of tools to get your campaign professionally started Has option to get a designer to consult and develop your campaigns for your. Wide range of integration with other marketing apps.

Jileon Wellies

Have been using Rare for a while now - it has been very effective in getting old customers reengaged with our business at little effort from our side. The support particularly from Kaleigh has been superb and very fast

Galactic Simian Beard Company

I find the Rare platform to be incredibly user friendly and enjoyable to use. So far I’ve found anything I could ask of it is already provided. When I recently encountered a small problem with one of my templates and contacted support I was extremely impressed with their customer service. Kaleigh quickly addressed my problem and solved it in a manner that made me feel confident in making them my “go to” for this particular service.

African Music Buy

I will update my feedback as soon as possible..

Laclejewelry

Rare.io is great! Was recommended from a friend while trying out Klavyio. I found rare to be very competitive with great features! We chose to go with Rare and have been very pleased with how easy set up was and although their support was lacking speed at first, I have to say they figured it out and made it up to us. It is seamless and really makes our email automation easy to manage. I hope they keep developing and making their app even better. Phil has been great to chat with and very helpful. Thanks for everything. Very pleased.

Forever In My Heart Store

Been using Rare since my store opened. Very pleased with it. Phil from customer support has been a superstar whenever I've had questions or problems.

Lee Valley Clothing

Easy to use and great customer service

Animal Jam Box

They have great customer service, fantastic response times and a great platform that is both intelligent and malleable. You will not go wrong! Kaleigh in Customer Support should also get a raise and bonus for figuring out just the right thing we needed in a pinch to salvage a list of over 40k prospects. Incredibly invaluable support!

Everfitoficial

Just starting to use it and set it up, looks like a great tool and support was amazing!

Blackbettyhq

Rare is a great tool for Shopify users. It offers a greater level of sophistication that MailChimp for doing great email marketing. I am able with some ease to build automated customer journeys not just based on engagement but sales too. There's no tricky integrations and the team are hands-on at dealing with questions and are receptive to ideas and how to make the platform better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13