Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

InCasa

We just installed the app. We needed help with something with code of the theme and customer service was great and fast. I think the app is very easy to use, very intuitive and I'm sure it would help us grow our sales.

Equestrian Co.

Waste of time - I've encountered quite a lot of bugs, buttons are not fully clickable, the data is no syncing with store, no currency symbols in abandoned cart blocks, data import isn't working well. Limited drag and drop template options. Nobody is there to answer questions during their work hours (they specify their work hours, but nobody is simply there). It has been over a week and I haven't received a response to my 2 emails / live chat attempts.

Bella Vérité

Businesses BEWARE! I have been with Rare.io for about two years and decided I don't have a choice but to move over to Mailchimp or another email service provider. We have had one problem after the next. Most recently, I have sent Rare.io over 5 messages regarding a billing issue and it has been over 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a response. Also, several months ago, they over charged us by $315+ dollars and it was a nightmare to recoup the over charges. They would not refund me in a lump sum, so it took from Sept 2018 - Jan 2019 to recoup those funds. As a paying customer, a company should at least respond within a 48-72 hour time period. This is completely unacceptable. I DO NOT recommend using Rare and would recommend a more reputable company that will respond to customer inquires. I now have to endure the headache of transferring everything over to a new provider. Which also means re-building each template to fit into the new providers sizing guidelines.

Eliquidmaster

This verification is amazing. We have customers that come in and happen to sometimes give bad emails for a discount. This app definitely helps with weeding those out. They also have a script you can put in your back end coding to stop people from putting bad emails in your subscribe portion of your email list! That script is by far the best thing about this app that I have been using. The customer support is also amazing. They are very pleasant to chat with, and definitely go above and beyond to help with any problems you may be experiencing.

Definitely HIGHLY recommend this to stop your email marketing from going into spam boxes from bad emails that customer sign up with.

Pirouette Active Wear

This app is very versatile, it will do what you want. The tech support is fantastic and will help you through every step of the way if need. Thanks.

Hello Courage | Chemo Hats - Cancer Caps - Cancer Scarves - Headcovers - Cancer Beanies - Headwear for Hair Loss - Gifts for Cancer Patients with Hair Loss - Alopecia

This app is so much better than Klaviyo for marketing!! User friendly and much quicker to figure out. Klaviyo was cumbersome and awkward, and every time I wrote them, they would send me a link to their HELP page. Not with RARE Smart Email Marketing. Great customer service and easy to grasp and grow your business!

Thank you RARE Smart Email Marketing!

Rystyle

Instant AMAZING customer service and support.
Has wide range of tools to get your campaign professionally started
Has option to get a designer to consult and develop your campaigns for your.
Wide range of integration with other marketing apps.

Jileon Wellies

Have been using Rare for a while now - it has been very effective in getting old customers reengaged with our business at little effort from our side. The support particularly from Kaleigh has been superb and very fast

Galactic Simian Beard Company

I find the Rare platform to be incredibly user friendly and enjoyable to use. So far I’ve found anything I could ask of it is already provided. When I recently encountered a small problem with one of my templates and contacted support I was extremely impressed with their customer service. Kaleigh quickly addressed my problem and solved it in a manner that made me feel confident in making them my “go to” for this particular service.

African Music Buy

I will update my feedback as soon as possible..