Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Azeredo Cosmetics LLC

We have been with Rare for 3 months and are very happy with the support they provide. We received excellent customer service.

Ocean Family Games™

I received excellent customer service using this app. I had a few problems and all were solved quickly and with ease.

One Messy Bun

We searched long and hard to find the best email/trigger marketing app for our website. We were so glad to find Rare.io! It has put our marketing efforts on auto-pilot. Customer service is exceptional. Platform is super simple to use. By far, the best app for email marketing on Shopify!

Malui Center

I have been using it for some time and I have enjoyed it a lot!
I recommend good support and very good email sending program!

Ryobi Press Parts

We have been a Shopify merchant for over 8 years. Our 3rd party app vendors are critical to our success. We have tested a number of email marketing apps and most have been average. We settled on the Rare IO Smart Email Marketing app and we have been extremely happy. Phil and the support team have been terrific to work with. When we were having some delivery issues, Phil set up a call with my team where we resolved the problem. We would definitely recommend these guys for a merchant looking for a fantastic marketing app.

Botanika Home

Good, is easy to use and create email marketing campaigns, also has abandoned carts which work well as well as welcome emails. Great app and good affordable rates.

Gilliangladrag

I would just like to say that I'm really impressed with all the help I've been given in setting things up. I've come over from Mailchimp, and have an email list of nearly 10K so for me going to Klaviyo (which everyone keeps going on about ad nauseum!) wasn't viable in terms of cost. Rare is very well priced and seems much better value for money for the amount of revenue that emails (currently) bring me in. Although I know a lot of my list is old and most likely defunct, as far as I can make out, Rare does everything I need it to. I've sent out my first campaign and Patrick has helped me set up my first automated abandoned cart email which I've never used before. It resulted in a sale which made my day frankly! :-)))
I'd never been offered any help from Mailchimp, so this feels like a much more personal service and it's really appreciated so far! :-)
In terms of creating an email to send - it was uber straightforward and behaved as I expected, with all the usuals.
Our company isn't hugely 'salesy' so I'm aware that I don't want to bombarb people with too many emails, but at the same time, I want to make the most of my email marketing, and feel like it's been really lacking with Mailchimp. I'm hoping that Rare can help me take it to the next level without pissing off my customers ;-) So thanks again to Patrick - and I recommend!

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

Good email marketing app and customer service is amazing, would definitely recommend using getting this app.

BeerShark

We switched to Rare when we started with our new agency, who suggested these guys. We originally used Mailchimp and we've been extremely happy with rare!

Everything TN

I love these guys. I've been using them for at least 3 or so years now and they always crush with their customer service. I highly recommend using these guys if you're looking for a quality email service at a great price!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13