Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

60% the cost of Klaviyo, but smarter. Mailchimp replacement.

Bon + Bear

By far the best marketing app for emailing prospects. Easy to use, very customisable and the one to one support from marketing experts is so helpful! Phillip helped me with my first campaign and it looks great - thanks Rare!

Joa Bath and Body

I am just starting with this app, but the customer service is excellent. I am very excited to try this out.

Frida Mexican Products GmbH

This app is so easy to use! The costumer support is A Plus, I have had a little issue, due to not knowing much about email marketing and Patrick was very helpful. He explained everything very well, and shared a lot of important information about the use of the app. I would recommend to take the time and talk to Patrick, so you can really learn as much as possible in a very short time. The templates are a good guide, especially for people who need a little inspiration at the beginning. I'm so happy with the app, and I'm excited to send out some really cool emails to my clients.

Undernude

Amazing customer service! I ask them some times some doubts about the email lists, and they reply so quick and provide all the details to solve my doubts

OMIERA LABS

if i can give Patrick and this company a thousand stars, i would give it. Very helpful, very knowledgeable, very efficient. They really do go out of their way to help. Extremely happy to work with them.

LaRo Jewelers

As I am usually able to get through these apps with instinct and knowledge of navigating apps, I did not utilize the tutorial and I did encounter a few issues with Rare where I got stuck as it did not follow the usual patterns. Once I used the help and Patrick set-up a call with me he was able to assist with my issue, in addition, Patrick also provided me a great deal of useful information about the app of which I was previously unaware. I would say my overall experience has been positive.

RobbyZEN • Be Blessed Apparel

Excellent ROI and the customer service is outstanding. We have created the best/ top-notch campaigns!!!

DaBello7

I would recommend the Rare App, I have had two one on one calls with Patrick and have learned a lot from him. I would recommend this app if you looking for value for money. Thanks, Patrick and their team and I am looking forward to increasing my sales in the future with RARE

The Soul Collective LLC

Having tried out several email marketing platforms, this one has been the easiest for customization by far. And the customer service is fantastic; Patrick was incredibly patient and helpful when assisting me in troubleshooting my problem.

A Cottage in the City

The app seems to have a lot of functionality that makes it well rounded for the price. It was a little difficult to use in the beginning (I am not very tech savvy) but the support has been great and now I am very comfortable using the app and making emails. Very happy with everything so far!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15