Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Animal Jam Box

They have great customer service, fantastic response times and a great platform that is both intelligent and malleable. You will not go wrong! Kaleigh in Customer Support should also get a raise and bonus for figuring out just the right thing we needed in a pinch to salvage a list of over 40k prospects. Incredibly invaluable support!

Everfitoficial

Just starting to use it and set it up, looks like a great tool and support was amazing!

Efavormart New

Just an excellent email marketing app. Support is fantastic, Phil has been great in helping us resolves all our questions and issues. Absolutely recommended!

Iswimwithissues

Was a bit rough around the edges at first, but the team at rare has been quick to fix any errors.

Ended up loving the app and it's definitely made me a lot of money with their automation.

Saw much higher open rates with rare from my switch from Mailchimp.

Islide 2

App Does Everything we want it to. Integrates well with other shopify apps and the customer service is great! (TY Phil and Kaleigh)

Natural Nail Polish

The essential email marketing app for any Shopify store. The automated series and predictive delivery options for newsletter campaigns are fantastic! The support team is amazing and Kaleigh personally went beyond to help us with our onboarding and setup.

Prepper Profi

The customer service is great, got help even on a Sunday! It is very easy to understand the programme. I am so glad that I found the Rare App. I like their templates and everybody can produce a nice Newsletter or E-Mail Marketing. Really a good programm also for a small shop owner without big marketing experience.

Georgetown Comics Llc

Smart Email Marketing from Rare.io is simple, easy to use and has excellent support from their staff, The UI is fast, responsive and modern.

If you need some onboarding help they'll jump on the phone with you and there's even some built-in email copy for their automated campaigns to get you started and pointed in the right direction.

If you're still using MailChimp to manage your list, that's integrated too.

You'll need to sit down for an hour or two and customize the settings and templates but it's fairly easy even for the novice. All the customization is drag and drop with color codes and it's more intuitive than MailChimp and easier to use.

We highly recommend Smart Email Marketing from Rare.io

Ktm Twins

These guys are on it. The support is beyond top notch. Phil is super helpful and guided me through the whole setup. You won't be disappointed.

Izadaptive Us

Working with Rare has been great. The service is excellent and so is the staff. Always willing to go above and beyond when requests are made. Its been a pleasure working with them. I feel we are in good hands with the Rare team.