Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

60% the cost of Klaviyo, but smarter. Mailchimp replacement.

Cutcardstock

Great service for sending automated emails and also sending out weekly sale emails. This app is a great value. They have great customer service via chat. A shoutout to Phil, our rare account rep who has been great in helping us set up our automated emails.

Bloomnaturals Com

There's no business service that I'd recommend more than Rare. If you own any business that has a website or even if you didn't you need to at least try rare! They've got almost everything I've need, the prices are great, and I'm not joking when I say this but they have the best customer service I've ever experienced ever. Two things that I wish it had were a way to easily test the way emails render in different email clients and a junk mail scanner. Other than that it has everything I need to run my whole email marketing campaign.

Deuce Shopify

We are just getting started with Rare, and the support we have received to get set up has been 1st class!

The set up is very easy and the analytics we are starting to receive on our campaigns are giving us insights on how to be more successful on our next campaigns. Very easy to segment campaigns and set up automations!

Picknjoy 3

I havn't really started yet applying my email marketing strategy, but I got to say that whenever i wanted to do something I got top class support!!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Rare is the service you should be using if you want to build and maintain a successful email list!

Not only is their customer service second to none but their prices are amazing as well. They are constantly coming up with new features and the one on one customer service is completely unbeatable.

When they switched over to their new platform there were some hiccups but those have all been fixed now.

The founders often answer emails late into the night they work almost 24/7 it is something that you rarely find these days.

I cannot say enough good things about this company!

Candice Galek
Founder & CEO

Life Equals

We gave Rare a chance after being disappointed with Mailchimps customer service. Rare has been a great change with a very user friendly dashboard, template setup and their customer service is unbeatable.

Their have been a few minor hiccups, but they always respond promptly and with a fix. We're looking forward to being long-term customers.

Thecoolshit

Great app. Totally pays for itself. Easy to use. The gratification is instant, you can actually see the results in $ signs from the dashboard.

I use it for automatic emails like abandon cart and to follow up on sales. I also use it for all my campaigns. Mailchimp is good, but Rare is a more obvious choice for ecommerce.

Great support too.

(I'm on the 39$ a month plan)

Spivostick

Rare has honestly saved us such a tremendous amount of time. We used to use Mailchimp, where managing contacts was extremely difficult and time consuming. As such, we didn't previously use email as a sales channel. Rare integrates seamlessly with our Shopify contact list and email subscribers, which allows us to send newsletters and mailouts in a fraction of the time it previously took. Better yet, we've actually generated over $1,000 from these mailouts and we've only been using the app for a little over a month.

If your looking for an intuitive app to easily send emails to customer, look no further! I would highly, highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner.

EDIT: Oh yeah, their customer service is AMAZING. Liz has been extremely helpful (and super fast) for setting up campaigns and answering our questions.

Rescuetheelephants

I logged in to my dashboard, only to see that the interface had changed. A lot. Naturally I had some questions, so i hit up support. Within less than 5 minutes, Liz answered all my questions and helped me get back on track with creating a new campaign.
Needless to say - Rare's support is outstanding. I couldn't be happier.
Thanks!

Kulanikinis

Rare...a rare find indeed!! A company offering a service that goes beyond purely email marketing. We were looking for a program who could provide a better email experience for our customers as well as could understand our needs. From the get-go, Taylor, Dylan & the team at Rare have been phenomenal. They are super supportive, patient and attentive. We love that we can work together to build something that we love and are proud to send to our customers. We can't wait to see our company grow and are extremely grateful to have found these guys and look forward to building our relationship with them. Thank you Rare!!!

Dani & Alex