Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Welfmshop

If there was a way to give a 10+++, I would.

Email marketing has always been a headache in ecommerce for me, but with the algorithms Rare offers it makes email marketing so efficient and pleasurable. They also have the most beautiful and modern templates to work with.

They are a fantastic team to work with, and Jess has been invaluable in showing me some "ninja" tip and tricks.

I wouldn't go with anyone else.

If you don't have Rare for email marketing you are missing out. Get it today while it's free, because one never know how long something THIS GOOD will be free.

Soymacho

It really is one of the best apps that I have used, really easy to use and it provides a lot of info about your prospects and customers that you wouldn't imagine. That's what I call a useful app

Amandamay

We used to use MailChimp and are beyond impressed with Rare. The customer service is beyond 5 stars. The customization for each mail out has improved our sales in less than a month.

Boomerangs Com

Getting customers to come back to us is very important here at Boomerangs.com and Predictive Email Marketing helps us do that in a service oriented, value added way. We absolutely love the product and the support. Thanks!

Pet Crates Direct

The Rare Logic support team is amazing! Jess went above and beyond when she saw some simple improvements could make a world of difference. She proactively offered her advice and I am now much more confident in my new design.

Magazinemama

Jess at Rare has gone above and beyond to help me get on board with explaining the software and all the features. I sent my first evented e-mail last night and received my first order from it within 24 hours. I'm very appreciative of the team at Rare and highly recommend this app!

Isaora

Rare.io is an absolutely fantastic service. The GUI for designing the e-mail campaigns is reason alone enough to switch, but combined with the segmenting and filtering for mailouts, plus optimized delivery time for each recipient, rare.io proves a serious threat to the standard newsletter incumbents.

Asterelliott

Favorite app! Excellent support. Highly recommend

Shopadan

I have been a marketer for a number of years and I have used every Email marketing Autoresponder there is - Rare.io is beyond anything I have ever encountered or could ever imagine, this kind of cutting edge email marketing should be illegal!

Hands down probably my favourite Shopify app!

Love Warrior

Great app and easy to use. The support is also great, they even helped me build my first template....